Strangeness of the Heart

A Dorky Love

 

There is a visitor in the Lees’ Mansion. She is a girl whose eyes are sparkling bright. Her face is a work of art. Her smile is undeniably pretty. She asks the maid if she could see Eunhyuk. But, the maid only shook her head. She doesn’t know the woman. But, she phoned Eunhyuk who accepted the girl’s visit. Even if Eunhyuk is not present, he says that she could wait her return. The girl is then in the guest’s room.

                Hyoyeon sees her and is amused. She wants to ask many questions to the girl but tries herself not to. Even if she knows that it is not her business to meddle with. She only glances at her but Tiffany sees her and she finds herself talking to Eunhyuk’s ex-girlfriend.

 

“Are you a daughter of the maid here?”

“Ah…well, yeah, I guess.”  Hyoyeon remembers to keep their relation as a secret.

“I guess?”

“Ah, don’t mind about it. I’m Kim Hyoyeon. It’s nice to meet you.” She shook hands with her.

“I’m Hwang Miyoung. My friends call me Tiffany.” She smiled quietly.

“Ah… I think I need to keep you company.”

“Thank you. I’m really shy on meeting him again.”

“Why?”

“I was hospitalized for a couple of months. I vaguely remember what happened to me back then.”

“Ah, so you’ve forgotten about them.”

“Yeah, it is a pity. But, I’m trying my best for Hyukjae.”

“Hyukjae? Ah, that monkey!” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Why are you laughing?”

“No, it’s nothing. I’m just wondering how you could like him.”

“Why? He is a nice and warm person. He’s also funny. Before I’m not really open to everyone, but when I’m talking to him I could open up and feels secured. “

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

                Ah… So she really likes him. Her eyes are filled with love. So, a girl in love could really be like this. Always smiling, always pretty. I envy her. She has a man who treasures her a lot. (Sigh) I wonder when I could meet that person. The man who could make my heart skip and the one who could make me feel warm and secured.

 

“I have to go. I have to meet a friend.”

“Oh…really? Then, goodbye.”

“Bye!”

 

Hyoyeon met Eunhyuk in the hallway.

 

Oh, Hyoyeon-ssi, is she in the guest room?” A smiling Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon.

“Yeah.” She lightly nodded.

“Ah, I should have brought her favorite food. I only bought ice cream and cake.”

“Why are you doing that?”

“I want her to turn back to normal again. You must’ve heard from Sunny that she suffered a lot.”

“That story? I don’t have any interest with that.”

“Ah… you join us.”

“Now that I think about it, she’s the only one who calls you by your given name.”

“Really? So, you noticed.”

“Who would not? Then, can I call you Hyukjae also?”

“It’s not a bad thing.” He smiled while looking at her eyes.

“I have to meet Sungmin-oppa.”

“Oh, that bastard, say my regards to him.”

“Fine. I gotta go.”

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

 

                What the heck am I feeling? I’m really feeling something strange about that guy. Aigoo.. Kim Hyoyeon, he’s not even cute. Ahh…think…think… Why would you feel something with that monkey? He’s not even your type. Ahhh… I’m going crazy about this. But, he looks good when he smiles.Ah!... Stop with your wild imagination, Kim Hyoyeon! I have to meet Oppa. I sure am late.