Deciding for the Two of Us

A Dorky Love

Eunhyuk decided to go home and bid farewell to everybody. Hyoyeon who was especially quiet about the all of the things ran to his direction.

 

"Why? What would you say?" Hyoyeon seemed to be nervous and quite shaking. "Ummm...please take care. I thought that you were on vacation but I didn't know that you were just hiding."

 

Eunhyuk pinched her cheeks, "Yah-...You're acting strange. " Hyoyeon pouted. "I'm worried about you yet..."

 

"I'm fine. You should rest. You looked stressed out. " Hyoyeon touched his face. "Hey, I'm not."

 

"I'll go now." Hyoyeon just stood there as Eunhyuk turned his back. "You...you're so dumb." Hyoyeon mumbled.

 

Mr. Choi Hyungseok, a professor on a renowned performing arts school walk on through the doors of the guest room. He was finely examining and reviewing all of the files about Eunhyuk. He didn't knew that Eunhyuk went back home already and was inside.

 

"Oh...you're here."

 

"Ah..yes...Good Afternoon."

 

"Sign this." He held onto his hands Eunhyuk's scholarship. "Aren't we rushing about things?"

 

"This is you chance of a lifetime. No one would come again to your doorsteps just for you to sign a contract. You'd be more than a Hallyu star before you know it. Your father was an alumni in there, you know?"

 

"Father? "

 

"Yeah...but he failed to be a dancer due to a car accident."

 

"No wonder. He was against me all this time. Can you give me two days to prepare?"

 

"Sign it first." Eunhyuk was forced to sign. "Then, it is a deal." The man stood up and shook hands with him.

 

"I'll be on my way."

 

After the man left, Eunhyuk was lost in thoughts. He didn't want to leave Hyoyeon nor would she be happy about him leaving. 

"Maybe, I should end this with the both of us." Suddenly, he heard someone knocking on the door. When  he opened it, it was Tiffany.

 

"Ah...perfect timing. Ah...please sit down first."

 

"Ah..okay.." Tiffany was prettier and more cheerful than before. Tiffany was wearing a sweater with handkerchief sleeves, lined with the colorful craftsman's knitting. Her blouse was just plain white and her skirt was light brown and with ruffles. She wore black boots and was comfortable with the stylish bonnet on her head.

 

"Actually, I was about to call you."

 

"Really? I want to say my goodbye to you. I'll be leaving to America to reside with my father. It was a hard decision to my mother but she allowed me thinking that maybe I should choose for myself."

 

"America? Then, I'm also going to abroad. A professor from a renowned performing arts school came and wanted me to go to England."

 

"Wow~...Did you discuss it with Hyoyeon?"

 

"No. Of course, how could I?"

 

"Then, how could you selfishly signed that already?"

 

"But, it is my dream."

 

"Then, how'd you tell it to her? Do you want to have a long-distance relationship?"

 

"Ahh...can you hear me out?" Eunhyuk discussed the plan to Tiffany. She had wore an astonished face.

 

"But...you'd be dump really hard." Tiffany was uneasy with his plans.

 

"That's why...can you help me to lie to her?"

 

"But...it would be hard. Harder for you, also."

 

"It is fine. Can you?"

 

"Fine. But, don't make me the bad person here."

 

"Of course. You'd just have to go according to plan."

 

"I'm really interested in acting, you know? But, what if she knew?"

 

"She wouldn't." He held Tiffany's hand and Tiffany instinctively brushed it away. "Why are you?" She looked flustered.

 

"Why? It is how intimate friends are."

 

"Don't say that on me when the scars still healing."

 

"Oh...really?"

 

"Goodbye, then. See you tomorrow. Make sure that you'd make her happy for the last day."

 

"I know."