Girl of the Past

A Dorky Love

 

-Coffee Shop-           

                Sungmin is sipping a cup of coffee.  There is an awkward silence surrounding the two. They are not close nor could they be. Eunhyuk couldn’t stand still and tries to break the silence.

 

“She sure is taking her time.”

“Let’s just wait. “

“Hey, are you serious by what you are saying?”

“That I want to date her? It is no joke.”

“Yeah, I know that you’ve been friends for as long as you remember but---“

“Are you giving me a threat?”

“No. It’s not that---“

“What do you think of her?” Sungmin tried to interrogate him.

“She’s just a little sister to me.”

“Just? I don’t know but it doesn’t look like it.”

“Fine, then. But, I don’t think that the two of you suits each other.”

“It doesn’t matter if it’s about love.”

 

                Eunhyuk was shocked by how their conversation progressed. He felt that he was not really joking at all. He was damn serious. But, how come that he doesn’t want them to be together?

 

Hyoyeon comes in. She apologizes for taking a long time in the bathroom. She is with Sunny. She sits beside Eunhyuk and tries to get close to him.

 

“I met her in the bathroom.”

“Well, this is my family’s coffee shop. We’re quite popular you know.” Sunny took a sip of Eunhyuk’s drink.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Eunhyuk shouted at her.

“I’m just thirsty.”

“Then, order!”

“Hey, why are you suddenly mad, huh?” Hyoyeon asked him.

“Will you be fine if you---“

“You’re making her cry.” Sungmin tried to comfort Sunny.

“Ah, thank you. By the way, I’m Sunny.” Sunny introduced herself to Sungmin.

“I’m Sungmin. I’m Hyoyeon’s childhood friend. Pleased to meet you.”

“The pleasure’s mine.” They both shook hands.

“What a drama.” Eunhyuk strongly commented.

“By the way, I have things to do so---“ Hyoyeon tried to check her watch.

“Yeah. Let’s go home. I’m tired.” Sungmin seconded the motion.

“Then, I’ll see you all again.” Sunny escorted them to the outside of the coffee shop.

 

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

 

                They are so lovey-dovey again. Could this couple stop irritating me? They are seriously getting on my nerves. Ah, wait what time is it again? I have to go to my dad’s office. I need to get the documents he needed for the wedding. Still, why’s my phone ringing again? Who could it be at this time?

 

“Hello, who is it?” I answered the phone.

“Hello? This is Tiffany’s mom.”

“Fany’s mom? Why are you calling me?”

“It is about my daughter. Can you come to our place?”

“Sorry, but you must’ve called the wrong person.”

“But, she wants to see you again.”

“Please, please she needs you.

“Fine but it will take a long time to get there.”

“We’ll wait.”

                Hyoyeon asks Eunhyuk about the conversation. She is curious to who called. They are surprised that Eunhyuk wants them to get off. They don’t have a choice since they have troubled Eunhyuk a lot. Hyoyeon who is bothered by Eunhyuk’s strange behavior asks him if there is a problem. But, he just shoved her away. Hyoyeon feels her by what he had done. Sungmin tries to know what is going on.