He as an Idol

A Dorky Love

 

Hyoyeon is feeling down about yesterday. She couldn’t concentrate about anything. She remains silent in the classroom. There is a bit of awkwardness between her and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is feeling down also and is unusually much behaved. Sunny who couldn’t control again tries to have a conversation with Hyoyeon. But, Hyoyeon just ignores her every time she asks about what happened.

 

                Sunny follows Hyoyeon around again. She doesn’t want her to be keeping all her thoughts without saying it to her. She tries to confront her again but Hyoyeon is keeping her silence.

 

“Why are you like that?”

“I am just not feeling well.”

“You know what before you transfer here; I’m always down like you. Hyukkie-ssi is the only one who could comfort me.”

“How?” Hyoyeon became interested.

“By dancing. He used to have many fans following him around. I was one of them. “

“Why now?”

“He became gloomy though because of Tiffany-ssi.”

Tiffany? I heard him mention her name once. Who is she?”

“The Madonna of our batch. The most popular girl here.”

“Who is she to Eunhyuk?”

“His girlfriend, of course. They liked each other very much.”

“How could a beauty like a beast?”

“Tsk. That’s why there’s a story of the Beauty and the Beast.”

“So, you are hoping that he will come back to his dancing career.”

“Of course, when he dance, it feels so romantic.”

“Really?”

“But, why are the two of you together in the coffee shop?”

“Ah, that. It was just a coincidence.”

“Really?”

“By the way, who is Tiffany again?

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV- 

                 So, Tiffany is a beauty who fell in love with a monkey? Haha, they used to be dancing partners. The best of all. But, why did she try to slit her wrist in their bathtub? Is she a psycho? Maybe, it is due to pressure and stress. Sunny let me borrowed all of their performances. I could say that they really like each other. But, why is Tiffany’s expression is kind of blank?  Is she jealous of her partner’s skills?

 

“What are you doing here?” Eunhyuk came in and it surprised me.

“I’m just watching.” I tried to off the tv but he got the remote control.

“So, you are investigating?”

“No, I’m just curious.”

“Isn’t it the same thing?”

“No. They’re not.”

“Why won’t you ask me then?”

“I think you won’t say it.”

“Princess Fiona, you should ask permission to watch the video of a genius.”

“Why? Your number one fan gave this to me.”

“Who, Sunny?”

“I don’t know why they like you.”

 

                He sat beside the sofa where I am sitting. He took a deep breath and sighed. He told me about how he pressured Tiffany before. He told me how he suffered so much because of what happened to her.  He is the only one to find out about her. He received a message from Tiffany saying, “You should have not live anymore. Go with your mother in the coffin. I hate you.” Those words broke his heart. Even I could feel his pain by his voice. Even if he jokes around, he is still a man who loves his girl so much. No matter how hard it took for him to get over the incident, he couldn’t forget about Tiffany. He still loves her. I felt jealous all of a sudden. This person is just so mysterious.