Breaking Up(?)

A Dorky Love

Eunhyuk kept silent at the bench. He looked at the surrounding and thought, "Ah...It's already late. Oh, Fany! I forgot...She will get furious for this." Eunhyuk held his phone and tried to call her. But, "Oh, it cannot be reached. Did she fell asleep by any chance?" Suddenly, Tiffany went to the park and checked on him.

 

"Are you alright?" Tiffany sat beside Eunhyuk. "It is not like I have the reason to be happy." Eunhyuk looked at her. Tiffany could feel the sad ambiance. "It is really strange to why you are not crying." Tiffany took a deep breath. She tried to look at her watch. "Have you eaten yet?" Eunhyuk asked her. "No. Let's go home for now." Tiffany insisted but Eunhyuk wanted to be stay.

 

"I don't know why but why won't my tears fall? There's a great burden in my heart that couldn't be freed. " Eunhyuk was confused and frightened to see Hyoyeon again. More frightened to resist how he wanted to hug her and pet her as much as he wanted. He knew that from the start their relationship wouldn't work.

 

"We're like oil and water. We cannot be together even if fate wanted us to."

 

"No way. I think that both of you are really compatible." Tiffany remarked how she saw the two of them always looking good together. There was jealousy on her voice but Eunhyuk didn't mind it.

 

"It has only been a while since we broke up. At that time, I released all of my sadness and was able to let you go."

 

"Maybe, you don't want to let her go." Tiffany had a slip of tongue. "I'm really pushing him to his limits." She thought.

 

"Let's go now. I think I'm really burdening you."

 

"No way. I'm still a friend." Tiffany smiled brightly but she knew that she couldn't cheer him up.

============================================================================================

The two went to Tiffany's car. They rode and they had arrived safely to the apartment Eunhyuk was staying.

 

"Please, sleep well." Tiffany bid farewell to Eunhyuk.

 

"Fany, kamsahamnida."

 

"Really? Hyukjae-oppa, I always wanted to thank you all this time. Maybe, I really did find a way."

 

"Good night."

==============================================================================================

Eunhyuk went to the apartment and arranged his things. He took a shower and had a change of clothes. He looked at the refrigerator to only see canned tuna. He was forced to ate it to regain energy even if he doesn't have an apetite. He the television and see the MV he and Hyoyeon collaborated together.

 

"It was nicely done." Eunhyuk smirked as he pointed it out.

 

He had previously contacted the entertainment company to inform them that he was pulling out his training to study abroad and become a professional performer. He changed the tv channel and see the broadcast of Running Man Episode 93.

 

"Oh...even this program doesn't cheer me up." He turned the TV off.

 

He went to bed. He laid down and couldn't sleep. He saw the necklace he and Hyoyeon won over. "Oh... Still...even if it is just this, I'd want to keep it." He gripped the pendant tightly. "It would be a long time. 4 years...sigh..." Eunhyuk closed his eyes.

===============================================================================================

Hyoyeon arrived home crying. She went upstairs. Her mother and father was still in the hospital. She cried out loud like a crazy person. 

 

"Why....why would this happen?" She noticed the necklace. The pendant was a ring. It looked expensive. Hyoyeon took off the necklace. She opened the window and was planning to throw it.

 

"Yahhh!!...Hyukjae!!! You dumb . You crazy jerk! " When she was about to throw it, she paused. "Why did I became such a dork ever since I had fallen in love with you?" 

 

Hyoyeon went out. All of the maids were asking if she was alright. 

 

"Did you know that Hyukjae will leave for England?" She asked one of the maid.

 

"Ah, yes."

 

"So...I'm the only one who doesn't know." She grimaced.

 

She tried to eat but she lost her apetite. The dining table laid in front of her was so empty. She had missed the time when she always see him grinning at her direction while eating.  She missed the time when he always point out about her bed heads and eye bags. "That monkey anchovy..."

 

She tried to go to the sofa and watch television.  She missed the time when she and Eunhyuk was battling for the remote. She missed the time when they were beside each other and he was pouting sadly because he had lost the right to choose the channel.

 

She saw the imaginary figure of Eunhyuk who was staring at her. She touched his face but all of that was a mirage. 

 

"I have neglected all of the possible times I could spend with you."  Hyoyeon cried again as she was smiling and gripping the necklace. She wished for a nice dream but she couldn't even fell asleep.

=============================================================================================