Able to see the End

A Dorky Love

 

The professors were very busy as well as the directors on a meeting. They were sitting and idling around for the lost money. It was as if it was them who had founded the concert. Everyone had an uneasy look on his face. They were quite reluctant to give a suggestion. They were too scared to be scolded by Eunhyuk's master, they called him Mr. Clock for everything would be normal if he'd be planning something. Quite strange, because it doesn't suit his image of a blonde mustache man at the age of 40s who was busy minding his own business of filling out forms for potential people to be scouted. He signing the papers was the only sound to be heard on the quiet room.

Sometimes, the professors murmured by themselves. They were on peril yet the head direction didn't even call them for any plans on his mind. The professors felt the strong urge of them resigning to this job due to this scandal. They had aroused public attention around the world and now they couldn't control the growing miasma. They were left to think and sometimes, some would go out of the room and more and more, the number of the staff decreased.

After another hour, the director finally came. He held on his possession a letter of plead from the students.

'What kind of thing happened that our students would get too rebellious, huh?' He questioned himself as he knew he would just be ignored at this point in time.

'It's a question to be answered by your disciple, Mr. Smith?' The lady professor's ferocious eyes glared and threw cold stares on the busy Mr. Clock.

'Eveything was just a mistake.' The young professor tried to ease the mood.

'You're not helping.' Another professor patted his shoulder and said that.

'I came here for all of you to listen to me.' The head director started his speech.

 

To the Head Director

Sir:

I know that this is rude but I would be frank to you. I know of the failed concert and as a representative of the European Society, we felt that this concert should not  be wasted but to be redo from scratch. We know fully well of the lost money for the previous one. So, we would be sponsoring you this time.

If this could be of help, then please contact us.

 

'Just as what was stated, let's hold another concert. So, everyone get up now and wash your faces. You all look horrified.' The director exited. But, Mr. Smith caught his sight of vision.

'Hmph. I know you're worried about your disciple. Admit it already. It was the first time that you had a mistake in your signature.' He pointed the ink smudge at the bottom of a form. It was carelessly smudged maybe due to nervousness.

'Mind your won business.' His strong image again shoved off his fatherly figure.

'Fine, then. I'd be going.' The door opened and the director was led by his guards downstairs. 'I hope that you would not fail me again, Mr. Smith. The hands of the future generation lies on you.'

 

-Back at Hyoyeon's side-

'So., what now?' Sunny was going back and forth already with her hands at praying position. 'ARGH...why will the society help us?' Sunny asked the quiet Jina.

'My father's the head. He's responsible for all of that org's connections to this school. So glad I  could help.' Jina looked worried as she looked at the parcel on Hyoyeon's lap.

'Wouldn't you want to open that'. Sungmin sat beside Hyoyeon and reached out his hand to touch the package. 'It looked like the real thing. I think this is really what Eunhyuk's gift is.'

 

‘Maybe, later. After going back to Korea, I’d be opening this.’ Hyoyeon’s eyes started to form tears.

‘Hey, don’t cry. Save your tears after the concert. My father confirmed that the head director approved of another concert. Would you watch?’ She looked at Kim Hyoyeon.

‘What else is to it? You would just see…’ Sungmin tried to put his hand on Sunny’s talkative mouth.

‘Hyoyeon-ssi, what do you want to do now?’ Sungmin waited for her reply.

Her stuttering reply made everyone turn at her, ‘Of course. He’s the best after all.’ Hyoyeon felt happiness all over at the sight of watching him perform.

‘Oh..then, I’d be booking VIP tickets for all of you.’ Jina was touching the keys of her cellphone. But, Hyoyeon debated, ‘I’d be prepare not be treated special. I’d just be part of the crowd.’

‘Wait, when will it be?’ Jina forgot about the time and thought of it. ‘Oh! Since it was already prepared beforehand, tomorrow, yeah,  tomorrow. You could stay right?’ Jina winked.

‘Then, it’s a yes, I think.’ Sungmin said while looking at the two girls between her.

‘Sheesh. Hope I could finally see Oppa perform. It has been a while.’ Sunny was like a child playing around with a big smile on her face. Her fan girl blood was still flowing.

‘Hey, is he really that good at dancing? I’ve always been wanting to know about it.’ Jina twitched her eyebrows after Sungmin spoke.

‘Don’t you know that he’s the only man alive who could get a perfect ten from Mr. Clock? ‘ Jina pouted.

‘Who is Mr. Clock?Haha. So odd.’ Sunny chuckled impishly. ‘Tell us.’

‘Tsk. Fine.’

Just two months of Eunhyuk’s studying in England

‘Hi. I’m Mr. Smith.’ A well-groomed man looked at all of the surprised Korean students. ‘You’ve been sectioned according to your nationality. I think this would be good.’ Mr. Smith looked at all of the faces. ‘Why is there an ugly man in my class? Who are you, sir?’ Mr. Smith was very frank. He pointed Eunhyuk.

‘I don’t think that I’m that ugly.’ Even if he is ugly, he’s very popular to everyone. No one questioned his stage aura. As far as Mr. Smith was concerned, he already challenged Eunhyuk.

‘Fine, dance here.’ Eunhyuk stepped forward. With a passion unbelievably capturing everyone’s attention, he slowly grooved on.

‘Pretty much, good.’ Mr. Clock was impressed for the first time.

Before the students knew it, he was having private lessons with Eunhyuk. Mr. Clock was really happy to be teaching, he felt so nostalgic.

-Back to the scene-

‘Oh…so that’s how it goes.’ Sunny nodded in agreement.

‘He’s also composing, you know? The first perfect ten he had was this song. Wait, I saved the lyrics in my phone.’

‘Someday?’ Hyoyeon peeped through.

‘This is live.. Mnmm.. Here.’ Jina handed her phone to Hyoyeon. ‘I think that was for you.’ Jina couldn’t explain her feelings.

As Hyoyeon heard of his voice, ‘This is for the world’s greatest Kim Hyoyeon. My girl.My angel.’ Hyoyeon smiled so brightly.

‘As expected, this was composed for you. He’s always been working hard to not disappoint you.’ Jina smiled bitterly.

Sunny called out to her. ‘Ya! Jina, let’s go here for a while.’ Like a boss, Jina was commanded.

They came to a far place in the university to hide from Hyoyeon’s perspectives. ‘So,you liked Oppa, huh?’

‘Yeah. What of it? I know that I lose already.’  Jina was very frank.

‘Sheesh. No excitement.’ Sunny felt betrayed.

The next day

The concert hall was filled with the bourgeoisies of the present time. They looked so happy and Hyoyeon as well. She tried to sneak on the dressing rooms. She had been idling around if she could give this letter to Eunhyuk.

That’s all, my head’s been aching.

For now, a cliffhanger.