Chicken maniac, spiky hair, tall guy, scary dude, and... HIM?

Through the Phone

 

I ran as fast as I could to my working place, a chicken shop.

 “Sorry that I’m late!” I told my boss while panting.

“It’s fine. Hurry up and get change” My boss smiled at me while saying.

I hurried and changed to my working uniform and put on an apron, and then I started cleaning the tables, taking orders and serving food to the customers.

The sound of the bell that was hanged on the door rang. I turned around, and saw the 5 guys, good looking guys walking in. I remember 1 of them; it’s the guy that knocked on me just now, and also the owner of the phone.

I served them water and waited at the counter for them to decide what they should eat. After a while, 1 of them waved they hand.

“May I take your order?” I asked while taking the pen out of my pocket.

“Please give us chicken”

“Erm… could you tell me the exact dish that you would like to order?”

“Anything with chicken!” He smiled at me and said.

“Hyung! I want chicken deluxe!” the owner of the phone said to the guy. So this chicken maniac is his hyung?

I quickly wrote down their orders. I repeated their orders and noticed that the chicken maniac is still looking at the menu. Looks like he hasn’t decide on what he should order.

“Erm… would you like me to help you?” I thought that I should help him since he can’t decide.

“Just give him any dish that is on the menu. You won’t have a problem with it since it’s a chicken shop right Onew hyung?” I recognize this voice. It’s the guy that called me a stalker.

“Yeah, you’re right, Ki Bum” chicken maniac said.

I went to the order booth to give them the order. Then I walk to the table next to them and clean the mess that was made by the kids that came in just now.

“Taemin-ah, how many times do you want to lose your phone?” The spiky haired guy teased the owner of the phone.

“JongHyun hyung, I didn’t do it on purpose… I was just running away from the fans…” Taemin said to his “JongHyun Hyung”.

“Order’s up!” The chef said.

“I got it!” I immediately take the dishes and serve them to their table.

“Chicken~” chicken maniac said. But Ki Bum stopped him before he goes crazy.

“Onew hyung, pass me the ketchup.” The tallest guy said. So he wasn’t the oldest?

I walked away and bother my own business. I walked to the staff’s room and took the phone out.

“I should return it to him now…” I said to myself.

“Wait, I’m not sure if that’s him… should I call him and see? But he’s eating…”

While I was thinking, one of my sunbae came in.

“What are you doing looking at the phone? Those guys just left. You should clean up the table now”

WHAT? They left? They ate so fast?

I sighed. Maybe next time…