Just a joke? Or reality?

Through the Phone

Your PoV

The cut on my lips still hurts a little, but I could bear with such a small cut. 

I turn on the TV, the news about Taemin appearing on the streets is everywhere! on the internet, the news... 

Why is he on the streets anyway? Didn't he know that it's dangerous to walk on the streets? What if the fans started going crazy when they see him? 

I thought crazily while looking at the cut on my lips. 

"Why is there a cut here?" I wondered.

I even tried to search "why I is there a cut on my lips without me noticing it" on the internet.

And the results I got... were a little... impossible...

The closest results are:

1. Getting hit by the door and accidentally bite my lip

2.  ... whacked me with a teddy bear and I accidentally bite my lip

3. ... I accidentally hit my finger with a hammer and got a cut while I was trying to hit the nail...

4. ... I accidentally kissed, no it's bite a girl when I fell down while I knocked pass her... now there's a light cut on both our lips.

Weird answers huh... Oh well... I didn't hit the door or anything and bite my lip... no one whacked me with a teddy bear, I didn't even touch the hammer... then... 

No, no, no, no, no, no, no... this is impossible... There's NO WAY!! 

wait... he was on top of me when he accidentally knocked on me... so... maybe... 

I slowly touch the cut on my lips, did he... did Taemin really... KISSED ME?!!

 

Taemin's PoV

I remember when I accidentally knocked her... I closed my eyes because I was scared that I would seriously knock her.. but it did happen... 

I remember there's a soft, sweet taste passing through my lips. When I got up, her eyes started to open, she didn't know that I accidentally stole something from her, that I stole a kiss from her.

It's better not to know, I think she didn't like me too. If she knew that I took a kiss from her, she would've gone mad and embarrass. 

I thought while we're on our way to our next schedule. 

"Manager hyung, where are we going again?" I asked manager hyung. 

"Taemin-ah, were you daydreaming again? You forgot? we're going to 'kiss the radio'." Onew hyung told me while holding a chicken drumstick on his hand. 

"Hyung! don't eat on the car!" Key hyung said to Onew hyung. 

"Yah! Onew hyung!!!" Jonghyun hyung shouted when Onew hyung accidentally dropped a few crumbs on his brand new T-shirt. 

"Can you people quiet down a little bit?" Minho hyung said, but obviously, he got ignored. 

We arrived at the place and hurry prepared ourselves. Eunhyuk hyung and Leeteuk hyung were obviously sitting inside, waiting for us to come in. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are SHINee" we said together to the mic in front of us. Leeteuk hyung then started to joke around by saying something like "Oh, it's our adorable dongsaengs~"

Everything was in a peace until we reached the part where we need to answer what does the fan ask. Eunhyuk hyung started with a funny question to us but a very serious question to Jonghyun hyung, and the question is 

"The SHINee member that wears insoles/shoe pads?" 

"Hmm... this... we shall ask Jonghyun-sshi... " Eunhyuk hyung said. We laughed and Jonghyun hyung just showed a 

'do you want to die' face. 

"Jonghyun, he's your hyung too..." Onew hyung whispered on Jonghyun's ears. 

"So do you wear shoe pads?" Eunhyuk hyung asked. 

"no i don't... " Jonghyun hyung said while smiling. 

"Don't be shy, you know that I'm wearing a total of 3 shoe pads now... " Leeteuk hyung said. He sounded serious, but he was actually joking. 

"I mean it! I didn't wear shoe pads!!" Jonghyun hyung said. 

"Okay, we don't want to force you so... Let's get to the next question~" Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk hyung said. 

"So, the next question is....~~~~~?"  

"The member in SHINee who is the most suspicious recently?" 

"1,2,3!!! Oh!!! It's Taeminnie!!!"

Hyungs all pointed at me, and I think i know why... 

"Why did you guys choose Taeminnie then?" Leeteuk hyung asked. He looked at me and I gave him a 'I don't know anything' look and acted innocent. 

"Because... just recently... he snuck out of the dorm and got chased by fans again!" Key hyung said. 

"Yeah, and we didn't knew why he ran out..." Jonghyun hyung joined key and said. 

"hmm... something smelled chicky...." What Onew hyung just said made us burst out laughing. 

"HYUNG! It's 'something smells fishy', not 'chicky'!" Minho hyung corrected Onew hyung.

"Oh, I was just joking..." He laughed then. 

"Okay!~ let's continue with the next question..." 

Lucky... they didn't say anything about the phone... Or else... I'll be DEAD MEAT!