Bleeding heart

Through the Phone

Your PoV

I cried last night again. I don't know why, tears just won't stop from rushing down to my cheeks.

I looked at the mirror, my eyes were already turning red thanks to all the crying.

I walk downstairs and called for my mom, but there's no reply.

"Umma?" I called again. There's really no sound coming from the kitchen, nor does the garden.

There no mom here, no mom there either.

Where could she be?

I walked to the dining table and saw today's newspaper.

There's a picture about Key and someone hugging each other, and that someone looks just like me...

No wait... isn't that place...

THAT'S ME?!!!

I was so shocked that I even tried to burn the newspaper away.

Why is there a picture about me and Key?

I read the news about this picture. The news was actually about Key and me meeting each other at the dark alley behind the shop, and also that we could be in a... relationship?!!!

What the hell!!! No! I wasn't in a relationship with him!!! There's no way!!

But I was lucky that they didn't know it was me, and this picture didn't clearly showed my face or my name.

Maybe no one will know... Ya... Maybe...

I peeked from the window and saw no crazy SHINee fan girls or stupid reporters. I took the hood jacket wear it, I tried to cover my hair with the hood as I walk out of my house.

While I was walking on the streets, I could hear some girls gossip about that picture of me and Key.

Aish! What's so nice to gossip about that?!!

"That girl doesn't look pretty at all!"

"Ya!"

Oh... these girls are gonna get it when this stupid picture gets deleted...

I walked near the electronic shop, the televisions that were displayed in front of the glass window kept showing that picture of me and Key!!!

Arghh!! I wanted to kick that stupid paparazzi's ! why did he took that photo!!!!!

I calmed myself down as I walk to starbucks coffee.

"Espresso frappuccino please." I said to the counter.

"Okay, please wait at the counter over there and you'll receive your coffee." the cashier said to me.

I walked to the counter and waited for my coffee.

"Same as hers please." Someone ordered the same coffee as mine?

I turn around to see who was it when I noticed that it's actually... him...

"Miss, here's your coffee."

"Oh! thank you" I took my coffee and find a place to sit down.

"Is this sit taken?" He asked me.

I turned up and look at him, is he dumb? The paparazzi will notice him talking to me if he wasn't gonna wear a mask!

"Er... it's not but..." He sat down before I could finish my sentence.

"You know... ______..." He called my name again.

"I told you, I don't want to see you again..." I told him. Yes, that him who ordered the same drink as me and also the one who's sitting in front of me now is Taemin.

"I can explain what happened that time... if you could just let me explain..." He looked at me as he said that. He wasn't even trying to move his eyes away from me.

My cheeks turned bright red, like a tomato.

"I... I don't want to hear any explaination coming from you..." I said to him, yes, I hesitated.

I stood up, holding my espresso frappuccino, and walk out of starbucks coffee, leaving him alone there.

I was... doing the right thing right?....

I said to myself as my tear started to rush down again.

 

Taemin's PoV

The real reason I came here was because I was trying to calm myself down.

Key hyung was hugging her in that picture...

When I came into starbucks, I noticed someone, it's her, ______...

I walked to the counter and ordered the same drinks as hers, I did it to make her notice me.

And then, I walked to her sit without knowing what I was trying to do. I just wanted to be next to her...

I sat on the chair and thought, what should I say? How should I explain to her?

But she said didn't want to listen to my explainations.

I could feel my heart tightens as she said that.

"_____..." I mumbled to myself.

Why wouldn't you listen to my explainations...

Why wouldn't you look at me...

 

Key's PoV

"What is this?" Manager hyung throwed the newspaper in front of me.

The head news was about me and ______. So the paparazzi followed me there, and took the pictures.

"I was just comforting my friend, what's so wrong about that?" I said. Then I rushed out and slammed the door.

Ya... My friend...

 

Your PoV

I looked at my own phone, what was I waiting for? A phone call from him? Nahh... he don't even have my phone number...

Suddenly, my phone rang. And guess who's that person who called me? Eun Mi.

She dared to call me after that incident?

She was lucky that there's no paparazzi following Taemin by that time, or she'll get killed by those crazy fans, like those who are currently searching for me, the person who Key hugged. 

I ignored the call.

"Eun Mi... I couldn't believe that you would do that to me... I couldn't believe you would do that to Taemin..." I mumbled.

I was really hurt by what Eun Mi did to Taemin. So hurt that I didn't want to see her face ever again. 

"How could you..."

Eun Mi...