If I were the one...

Through the Phone

Hey guys~ TeaMinT here to serve you with CHAPTER 35!!!! I know you're hungry for it now~

 

WAIT FOR IT...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT FOR IT...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND HERE IT IS!!!

CHAPTER 35~

ENJOY~

_______________________________________________________________________________

Your PoV

It's been days, and the bullying still won't stop. I'm almost at my limit, the bruises on my arms and legs were getting more and more, the healing ones were overlapped by new bruises. 

I hate it, I feel like fighting back, but my heart tells me not to. 

I can't do this... I'll ruin their reputation... 

I hold on the bruises and cuts, lucky no one saw it, that means I've covered it up pretty well? I sighed while cleaning all the wounds on my lips. It hurts a lot, but I could only bear with it. All the students were scared of me now, when I was at anywhere, they would just avoid having an eye contact with me. 

Jung Eun Mi... 

I thought as I splash the water on my own face. I hate her now... I walked back to class, noticing them pouring water on my seat, bag, books, and table. All my belongings were wet. They laughed, giggled and walk back to their own seat. 

Childish freaks... 

I glared at them as I lift up my beg and tried my best to wipe off the water from my seat and table, but it's no good, it's still wet. I bit my lip and stopped myself from tearing, I was already crying in heart. 

My heart, it hurts... I was betrayed... by my best friend... 

I hold my fist. Yes, I was officially betrayed and bullied by my EX-best friend. She's now the boss of all girls, girls who like SHINee. I hate them, I hate them all... 

"_____-sshi, why aren't you sitting down?" The teacher asked as he walk into the classroom, the girls who did this to me just giggled and whispered to each other. I tighten my fist, my nails were about to cut through my skin. 

"Sorry, teacher, but I'll need to go to the bathroom for a while..." I bowed to the teacher, grabbed my belongings and got out of the classroom, hiding myself in a quiet area. I hate it, they were so... argh... 

Tears, slowly coming out and wetting every part of my eyes, suddenly, it quickens it's pace and rushed out of my eyes, like a waterfall, my face was wet right after. I hated this feeling, this feeling of sadness which is covering my mind. The feeling of loneliness which is covering my heart. 

"I hate this feeling..." I mumbled as I hold onto that weak, fragile heart of mine. I'm scared, really scared that this fragile heart of mine will break into a million pieces, and will never recover anymore. I hugged my legs and cried silently while the wind blows and hits the wall of my skin. The cuts and wounds hurt a little when the wind hardly slams through my skin. 

"______? Are you there?" I turned around, finding my friends, the ones who came to my house that time and saw SHINee in person, calling for my name. I was shocked to see them there. 

Don't believe them, they may be one of Eun Mi's gang. 

The voice in my heart told me. Yes, I couldn't believe anyone anymore. Not a single person is here for me to believe in, no one. 

I stopped my cries and stood up, ignoring them and walked away while wiping the tears off my cheeks. I didn't look back at them, nor I was looking at the front, until I knocked someone... 

 

Taemin's PoV

I was bored in class, so I lied to the teacher and took a walk around the school. I remembered the first day I went to school with _____. Bruises were all over her arms and legs, cuts were clearly seen on her face and everywhere. I just, didn't tell her that I saw the wounds... 

I tightens my fist and was planning to go and take a look at ______ to check if she's okay, but she wasn't in class. I saw that Eun Mi is in her class, telling the girls something and they were giggling after they heard what she said. I glared at her and was planning to get out of here before she sees me, but she...

"Oppa!! Do you remember me?" She said it ily and stood in front of me, acting all cute and stuff. I glared at her, ignoring every word she said to me and walk off. 

"Oppa!!! Why are you ignoring me?~" Was she trying to seduce me? Well... SORRY THAT IT DIDN'T WORK... 

Glaring at her again, this time, I was serious, I would really punch her in the face if she didn't disappear right now. And she did, she ran off after seeing me glaring at her. She looked scared. 

I smirked. Now that's the way it should be... 

Walking on the corridors, I checked if _____ was anywhere near here, I'm scared that they'll bully _____ again, I'm really scared... It was because of us that she was bullied by them, yet she didn't say anything... 

I was looking everywhere, anywhere she could possibly be, but she was no where to be found. I continued searching until something knocked me and I fell on the ground.

"Ouch! What... ______?" I looked at her with my eyes widened. The bruises, it's been increased. She was shock to see me here too. I see that several cuts were on her face, deep, dark cuts. 

"Tae-Taemin..." She called. The atmosphere turned all frozen after that, both of us didn't know what to say. 

Should I ask her about those bruises?

I thought. I can't stand her being bullied because of us. I frowned, my hands were slowly approaching her wounds on it's own. 

"O-ouch..." She mumbled. 

"Who did this..." I asked her. All the image here just pieces through my heart, the cuts, the wounds, the bruises... How I wish that I could be there to protect her. 

She stayed quiet. She didn't want to say anything. 

Jung Eun Mi... that woman... 

I tighten my fist, slowly sinking my nails in the flesh. Blood slowly flowing out of the wound, leaving me with a bloody hand. 

"______-ah..." I said her name softly, she flinched a little and tears quickly rushed out of her eyes. 

"No... Don't cry..." I patted her head and said. Soon, my head started to move on it's own, my lips slowly approaching _____'s..

Riiiiinnnngggggg..... 

In a blink of an eye, the bell rang. Oh god, what was I trying to do?! This is a public place you idiot Tae!!! 

I backed off and helped her up. She looked at me with those watery eyes again. No, if you look at me with those eyes of yours... I think I'll go insane... 

"Let's go..." I told her as I hold her wrist gently, slowly leading her to the van that was already been at the school ground for a couple of minutes. I slide the door open and get her in before fans started to run out of the school. I slide the door close and manager hyung drove out of school. 

"Taemin-ah, now to your schedule... And Key, today it's your turn to GUARD that little girl." Manager hyung said and turned his eyes whenever he said a name. I sighed, now, I'm jealous of Key hyung... I should be anyway... He's ____'s 'boyfriend'. 

If I were the one who could be beside her... 

If I were the one who's protecting her... 

If I were the one who could stay with her no matter what happens... 

I... want to be the one... 

 

Your PoV

We arrived at SHINee's dorm and I was LOCKED in the dorm with KEY. The others went for the goddamn busy schedule... sigh... 

I looked at Key, okay... AWKWARD... 

He looked at me and smiled. 

"_____-ah..." He called, slowly touching my hair and playing with it. I sat down at the sofa quietly. Suddenly, he asked me a question. 

"Why... are you full of bruises?..." He asked and hold onto my wrist, showing me the bruises he was talking about. I rolled my eyes and focused at the TV, not wanting to answer his questions. 

"Taemin... Does he know this?" He asked. His hands gently grabbed my hands and slowly leading me to the kitchen, where the first aid kit was. He took the first aid kit and gently treating my wounds. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked while gently patting the medicine on my bruises and cuts. I shook my head and he felt a little relieved. After he treats my wounds, he asked me the same question again. 

"So, aren't you gonna explain how did you get those bruises and cuts?" 

I remained silent, I didn't want to say it to them, it'll only cause trouble. I shook my head and let the tears fall. He sighed and stood up, walking to his own room and shuts it. 

Is he mad?... 

I wonder. 

My phone was ringing in my pocket and I didn't notice it. Until I suddenly felt like looking at my phone. 

1 new message. 

It says on the phone screen. I clicked on it and... It was from that woman. 

 

To: ______

From: Eun Mi

Come to the park and bring no one with you. 

 

I almost crushed the phone when I saw this message. But then again, I don't have the strength to crush it. I wiped off the tears on the corner of my eyes and stood up. I walked to the room and changed to my casual clothes, wore shades and slowly turning the door knob, making sure that Key doesn't hear any sound. 

"I'm sorry..." 

This sentence came out of my mouth as I slowly closed the door, tears kept falling down under the dark shades of mine. I knew what was coming.

Jung Eun Mi, that woman who's a rich man's daughter, would probably do something to make me part with them, forever. I just knew it. 

I smiled at myself under the reflection on the glass as I walk pass it. 

Instead of sorry, should I have said... 

 

Good bye? 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continue... 

 

Sigh... Stupid physics is killing me!!! T^T 

And also chemistry... Gah I'm blur... @~@ 

Okay, chapter 35, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK~ LOL~~