Let it go

Through the Phone

The sun has slowly taken it's time and sinked down, but the two people were still standing there. Key was still holding ______, while ______ was just standing there, stunned. 

"_____..." He looked at her in the eyes, ______ looked at him, she was sad, really sad, she was scared that she can't return his feelings.

"I..." Words won't come out, it just stuck at her very throat. She couldn't help but letting the tears flow, hoping that the tears would bring her fears and sadness along with it...

 

Key's PoV

______ is crying now... And it's my fault... I should've let go... 

I loosen the hug and let her escape, but surprisingly, she didn't. She just stood there, her tears were still rolling down to her cheeks. 

"_____... I..." I used my thumb to wipe off the tears. My chest tightens up when I see her crying, it hurts so much that I want to just kill myself. 

"I'm sorry..." I said softly and dialed the number. 

"Come to the hills now." I said on the phone and ended the call. 

Then, I took her phone, she glared at me but I ignored her glares and continue clicking the buttons. 

"There." I said to her and handed her phone. 

I'm doing the right thing... right?...

 

Your PoV

I couldn't believe what he just did!!! At first, he dragged me to this place, next, he kissed me, then, he confessed, after that, he acted as if nothing happened and snatched my phone?!!!!

This guy is a freaking bipolar!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I tighten my fist and planned to smack him in the head when I heard someone calling my name. 

"______!" I turned around and found Taemin standing there, panting. Key then walked there and whispered something to him and walked away. 

Suddenly, Taemin turned furious. OH MY GOD! What the hell did you tell him KEY!!!!!!!!!!! 

He dashed closer to me and pulled me into a kiss. 

I tried to push him away but I failed, I felt weak in front of him. In the end, I just let him kiss me, and I did kiss back this time. 

Then, he broke the kiss. I was panting hard because I couldn't breath. 

"_____..." He looked at me sadly, then hugged me tightly, leaving me no room to escape from him. 

"It...It hurts..." I yelped and he loosens his hug. 

"Sorry..." He said. 

I looked at him in the eyes, why does he look so sad?

I caressed his face, his flawless and delicate skin that were as soft as silk.

"Why..." I looked at him, clueless. He didn't said anything but leaned in and kissed me again. This time, it's much more gentler, much more sweeter than just now. I grabbed onto his skinny, yet strong arms and allowed him to continue kissing me. 

Why am I doing this... I... 

[A/N: Haihz... You clueless brat... You're in love you idiot!] 

OH, yeah, rights... 

He broke the kiss and rested his chin on my head. 

"_____... Listen... I..." He can't seem to puzzle up his words. I stood there, still holding his arms. I wonder what will he say...

He took a deep breath, I could hear his heart beating even faster than just now. 

"Nevermind... Let's get going." He said, holding my hands and walked down the hill. 

We found Onew there in KFC, I can't believe he actually used it immediately right after he won the prize, or rather, right after he ate that mountain of chickens... 

We managed to drag him out of KFC and made him drive since we're still underage. And finally, we arrived SHINee's dorm. 

"Yah!!! Why are you guys so slow?!!!" Jonghyun said while holding a spatula, and wearing a cute pink heart shaped apron. 

I giggled, I mean who wouldn't? That manly Jonghyun actually wears an apron like that! 

"And you, don't laugh." He pointed the spatula at me while saying it. 

"Err... hyung, why are you wearing..." Taemin asked and chuckled, that made Jonghyun's 'bomb' explode. 

"YAH!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

[A/N: Let's skip all the lame, boring dinner part cause I'm not interested in writing it.]

 

After having dinner, Key took all the plates and washed it. I stared at him and remembered that he confessed to me. 

I blushed slightly, then quickly stood up and ran to 'my temporary room' to hide. 

I shut the door and locked it up. 

Oh my god... What am I doing?!!!! 

I scratched my head and thought I was going insane. What should I do... What should I... Oh my project... 

I rushed to the desk and did my project crazily, not because of tomorrow, and yes, school reopens tomorrow, time sure flies fast huh... 

Okay back to the subject, Not because school reopens tomorrow, but because I wanted to clear off all my thoughts about Key. 

And just like that, I finished my project. I looked at the time on my phone.

 

1.45a.m 

 

Oh... I took quiet a while to finish it up... Oh well... Now... sleeping time... 

I turn off the lights and hid myself under the blanket, I felt something long, big, and puffy just beside the bed. What is it? I wondered. 

I tired to figure it out by touching but stopped when something grabbed onto me. 

Wh-what the hell?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________ 

And here's chapter 31~ >< 

How is it? Is it good? or is it bad... =( 

And... sorry that I didn't update yesterday... =(