His Explanations part 1

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

I wondered who's the one at the door. I tried to peek but I just could see the face because _____ was blocking my view. 

After a while, they started shouting at each other.

"_____! Why are you so mad anyway? It's not like you and him are in a relationship or something!" I could recognize that voice, it's her... 

I hide behind the sofa with Key hyung beside me. 

"So she's the reason _____ didn't want to see you?" Key hyung whispered to me. I just nodded. I didn't know what to say. 

"Whatever." ______ shut the door and walked towards my direction.

"You should be lucky that that scene wasn't on the news..." she whispered in my ear, making my heart in chaos. 

I turned back and looked at her as she walked upstairs. 

Actually, I wanted to just run to her and explain everything, but her friends... let's just say they blocked my path to the staircase. 

 

Your PoV

I woke up and found myself sleeping on the floor. Oh god.. was I scared that they'll come into my room? No, I was scared that my mom would actually bring them to my room!!!!

I opened the door and peeked at the corridor. 

No SHINee here. 

I walked to the staircase, make sure no one was looking at the stairs as I slowly creep down the stairs. 

"I can't believe ______ actually knows you!!!" my friends were going all crazy about me knowing SHINee. 

"Is that so?" Spiky hair smiled at them then he suddenly glared at the 2nd floor, where I'm suppose to be at. 

"Come! Have some cookies!" My mom served them cookies? Mom! you've never ever baked cookies for me before!!! 

Oh I can't believe this, it's driving me insane!

I crawl back to my room and slowly closing the door. 

"What should I do to make them leave?!!" 

 

Taemin's PoV

Was it my imagination? I thought I just saw _____ sitting on the stairs a while ago. 

"Erm... Ajumma, can I know where's the washroom?" I asked her mother. Her mother looked at me for a while, then smiled at me. 

"Sure! Upstairs that is." She said. 

"What? But Aju-----" ______'s mom covered her friend's mouth and whispered something in her ear, then leaving her looking frighten.

"Oh.. okay.." I told her mom. 

I walked upstairs and saw a few doors, now... where's the washroom... or should I say, where's her room? 

"I forgot to ask Ajumma..." I sighed. Then open any door I see to check if it's the washroom, or her room. 

I opened the first door. Oops, it's the study room. 

I shut the door and opened another door. It's the master bedroom? 

I shut the door again. 

I moved to open the next door. 

I could hear someone sobbing through this door. 

When I twist the door knob, the sound stopped. 

"Who? Umma?" She called. She then opened the door, surprised to see me in front of the door. 

"Why are you..." She turned back to ignore me and shut the door. 

"I'm sorry... " 

 

Your PoV

"I'm sorry... " I heard his apology through this door that is 5 centimeters thick. 

My heart softens up when he said that softly through the door.

No! You can't! ____! This is the only way to get him away from your life!

I opened the door slightly and looked at him. 

"For?" I asked him coldly. Yes, it's not like we're in a relationship or something, that's why I need to act coldly towards him now... 

Because we're not in a relationship... 

I tried to close the door but his hands were stopping me from doing it. 

"Wha--!!!" He came in to my room and shut the door. 

"Listen... " He pinned me on the wall and say. 

"I was forced..." He told me.

Our face were just centimeters away from each other, I could feel his breath hitting on my lips... 

My face turned red again, and my heart is pumping faster than ever. 

Oh god... What must I do to stop my heart from beating so fast?! 

 

Key's PoV

I can't help but keep on looking at the 2nd floor. 

Why is Taemin so slow? 

"Erm... Key oppa... why..." I turned back and see _____'s friends looking at me with curiosity. 

"Yes?" I replied her while smiling, that made her blush madly. 

"Ke----Key oppa, why did you ask _____ to act as your friend?" Oh god, this question... 

Suddenly, Jonghyun hyung rest his arm on my shoulders. 

"YEAH... why is it?" He said. 

"Get your hands off me." I said coldly while I pinch his hand. 

"OUCH!!! Yah! Why are you doing this to me too?" He said after he yelp in pain. 

"It's your fault..." I said to him and gave him a weird look. 

"What happened to Taemin?" Onew hyung suddenly asked all of us. 

"Err... Should we check on him?" Minho suggested. 

"Ya... WE SHOULD..." They smirked while looking at me. 

"What?" I asked them. 

"Ajumma! what are you doing?" Her friends suddenly asked as all of us headed to the 2nd floor.

"Shhh! I'm trying to eavesdrop here!" _____'s mom said softly while she puts her ears near the door. 

"Erm... Ajumma... what are you..." 

"Shh! There's more than 1 person in this room!!" She said softly to us. 

oh... so she's trying to eavesdrop on her daughter? wait... more than 1 person in that room... means...

OH MY GOD... 

"Err... Ajumma... do you know where's the washroom?" Jonghyun hyung asked her. She then pointed that door that is at the very end of this corridor.

"Taemin-ah, are you there?" Onew hyung knocked on the door and asked. 

Oh god... 

"Taemin-ah! I'm opening the door!" Jonghyun hyung said and turned the door knob while _____'s friends freak out. 

"It isn't lock..." Jonghyun hyung said. 

"Taemin's not in the washroom..." Onew hyung said. 

"Then..." All of us turned to ______'s bedroom door. 

"Could he be..." 

IN THERE?!

"Oh no! There's no way our innocent maknae would-----!!!" I covered his mouth before he could say anything worse than.... you know... 

"Hyung... calm down... I was the one who ask Taemin to do this." I said to him, but he didn't fight back. Why? Because I taped his mouth with a tape. 

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cried. I really should thank the tape for keeping Jonghyun hyung's mouth shut... 

"So hyung, you won't do anything to spoil the fun... RIGHT?" I smirked evilly at them, which includes Jonghyun hyung, Onew hyung and Minho. 

The nodded hardly and sat down quietly on the corridor. 

"So... What did you ask Taemin to do?" Minho asked me. 

"Well... I asked him to apologize for whatever he did to her..." I said. 

"WHAT DID HE DO?!!" They asked at the same time. 

"What? What were you people thinking about?" I asked them. Then they just kept quiet. 

 

Narrator's PoV

"Oh... you guys thought that Taemin r------!!!" Key suddenly got to his senses, and that's when Onew, Jonghyun and Minho covered his mouth and stopped him from saying 'that word'. 

"NooO way!!! haha... haha... " Jonghyun said while covering Key's mouth. 

"Ya! Ki Bum... what were you thinking... haha....haha..." Minho smiled like an idiot while covering Key's mouth. 

"Yes! Key! There's no way our cute innocent maknae would... you know..." Onew smiled guiltily while covering Key's mouth. 

" !!!!!!! " Key tried to force them to release him and glared at them. At last, they release him. 

The 2nd floor was so quiet until all of them heard a crash in _____'s room. 

They could hear things dropping down, small and huge sounds were heard from that room. 

"What happened?!" ____'s mom quickly turn the door knob and opened the door. 

That's when their mouth turn wide open, and 3 words came out of their mouths. 

OH.MY.GOD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay! Chapter 23!!! >< 

Oh my god.. you won't know how freak out I was when I accidentally click on the links accidentally!!! 

And the WHOLE CHAPTER 23 just went poof! Gone! T^T 

>< >< >< 

Hope that you'll enjoy this chapter~~~ ><