What the hell is wrong with me?

Through the Phone

Your PoV 

"Because?" He stopped talking after that. I tried calling him several times but, he didn't reply me. Then, he suddenly ended the call without saying good bye. 

"why..." I looked at the phone screen. 

Call Ended 

How could he... I asked myself. I felt as if my heart were attacked by a thousand arrows, it hurts so much that I could just die now.

I hide under the pillow and cried, tears just won't stop flowing out. 

Is this how it's like to be in love? Is love that painful? 

I don't know... 

 

Key's PoV

"I went to apologize to that waitress!" That was what Taemin said yesterday when he tried to explained his reasons of sneaking out of the dorm. 

Did he really apologized to her? Should I go and apologize too? 

I thought as I walk out of the dorm. Onew hyung was busy with his chickens, Jonghyun hyung was busy writing songs, Minho was busy doing push ups and Taemin... he's just busy sleeping. 

I went to the streets to cool down a bit. It seems that no one noticed that I'm Key. 

"KYAAAA! IT'S KEY!!!" Oops, I've spoke too soon. 

I ran away from the crazy fans and hide myself in the shop we went twice before. And also where I met the girl...

"Erm... would you like to order something?" she asked. It seems like she forgot about me, that's good news. 

"Please give me a chicken Surprise." I said politely to her. 

"Okay." She wrote down my order and walked away.

I felt a sudden pain on my chest when I know that she didn't even look at me. 

The girls on the next table looked at me then said. 

"Hey... isn't that Key oppa?" 

"Oh my god! He's so hot in person!" 

"I felt so lucky to be seeing him in person!" 

Aishh... those noisy girls... I felt like hitting them but I didn't, it'll be bad for my image. 

"Here's your chicken Surprise" She served the dish I ordered. I looked at her name tag, so her name is ________? I'll remember that. 

"Thanks..." I said. She seem surprised when she hear me saying that but she smiled at me after that. 

"you're welcome" she said. 

Man! What's wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast?! 

I finished my meal and was called for her. 

"Yes, may I help you?" She asked to me politely. I can hear that her voice is a little different than the last time I heard her. 

"Can I have the bill?" 

"Oh yes... please wait for a second" 

I paid for the food and left her a note saying 

'meet me outside, I have something to talk to you" 

I went outside and waited for her at the Staff's entrance. After a while, she walked out from the staff's entrance. 

"Erm... what do you want to say?" she asked. 

"I... apologize for what I did last time... " I said while feeling embarrass. 

She looked at me with a weird expression, it makes me want to just burst out laughing, but too bad I can't... 

"O-oh..." She replied. I could see her cheeks turning red when she said that. 

"Why are you blushing?" I asked her. 

"E-eh? Bl-blushing? NO WAY!" she covered her cheeks immediately after hearing what I said, I got to admit, she's cute when she did that. 

I gazed at her for a while, waiting for her sweet voice to come out from her soft lips.

"Erm... Aren't you an idol? it's no good talking to me like that... your fans will kill me..." she told me. Asking me to leave to save her own life. 

"Oh... ya... I... better get going..." I said. Then covered my face with a mask.

"See ya..." I smiled at her and said.

I quickly walk back to the dorm and act as if nothing happened. 

"Ki Bum! where have you been?" Minho asked me while he's playing video games with Taemin. Should I tell them? I guess not..

"Walking around... "I said. 

"Ki Bum-ah! We left some chicken for you, if you don't eat it now, Onew hyung will finish it!" Jonghyun hyung said to me. 

"Onew hyung can eat it, I'm full." I told them. 

I walked to my room and get changed. Then I on my laptop and started playing online games.

I stopped playing half way when I thought of _______. 

What is she doing right now? I wonder. 

Wait... What? Stop! Key! what the hell is wrong with you?! You should be thinking about her! NO!! 

"Aish!!!" I slam the table. 

"What the hell is wrong with me today..."