His true feelings

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

"No... I'm sorry... DON'T HAUNT ME!!!!!" _____ cried right after I grabbed her wrist. 

Oh ... I forgot... she was using my room... 

I was sleeping just now, until I felt someone/something touching me!!!!!!!!!

what the hell? Who is this?!!! That's what I thought when I felt _____'s hands caressing my hair, face and my... WAIST. I grabbed her wrist before she could go on touching my and I ended up finding ______ crying, she was so scared that 'something' was grabbing her and she started hitting me with a pillow. 

"Ouch! _____! Stop it!!" I shouted softly(?) and grabbed onto both of her hands. I then pinned her against the bed and lean in. She seems to noticed that it was me and stopped hitting me with the pillow. She just lied there, like a stone. 

I chuckled. I can't help it, she's just so cute. 

"I... I'm sorry..." She blushed even more and struggled to get away. She had her head turning to the other direction. I smirked and kept on leaning in, in the end, my lips touched her soft, silky, smooth hair. 

"It's fine. ______, sorry to scare you." I said to her and loosens the grip, letting her escape. But she didn't escape, she just lied there, covering her face with both her hands.

Don't ask me why is she doing that? I don't know it either. Don't try to guess, continue reading it. 

I didn't want to go out and explain all the crap to my hyungs, so I continued lying on the bed, my breathing was heavier than ever, my heart kept skipping a beat every time our skins accidentally touched. Seriously, I couldn't sleep! She's just beside me, how the hell am I suppose to sleep? I sighed. SERIOUSLY, how am I suppose to sleep with her sleeping beside me? 

I turned around finding her sleeping soundly, I caressed her hair and her face. How could she be so cruel to me? How could she just slept like an angel when I'm just suffering here? I thought as a smile slowly formed on my face.

I guess, you're just that clueless... ______... 

"_____, do you know that I love you?... so much that I would die for you..." I whispered really, really softly in her ears. She flinched a little but still keeping her eyes shut. I smiled as I hold onto her waist and slowly pulling her closer to me. I hugged her tightly as my eyelids slowly shuts and I ended up in dreamland. 

 

Your PoV

I had a dream last night. A very good dream. I dreamt about someone confessing to me, the 3 words kept on ringing in my ears, making my heart skip a few beats. But who was the one? I didn't get to know. 

I opened my eyes and found something holding onto my waist. I tried my best to turn around and found Taemin beside me.

Oh My God... I thought as I struggle to escape, but I couldn't. I gave up easily and stayed like that. I guess no one will save me since I locked the door yesterday... 

"Taemin... Wake up..." I said softly to him, he's still sleeping soundly, he didn't even move a muscle when I poked his cheeks. I sighed. When will I get to get up? I thought. I guess I just couldn't... 

Suddenly, he pulled me even closer, having my head crushing on his chest. Yes, his well built chest... I blushed hardly and tried to push him, but he just didn't care. 

"Morning..." He kissed my forehead and released me. I hold onto my forehead and blushed madly. Why did he just do that?!

"Mor-morning..." I said and quickly got off the bed. I rushed to the bathroom and locked myself in it. 

Why... Why is he... acting so weird?!!! 

I kept myself in the bathroom for like... 30 minutes? until someone knocked the door.

"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!!! I'M GONNA HAVE AN EMERGENCY MEETING WITH THE TOILET HERE!!!!" Jonghyun banged the door hardly and said. I quickly open the door and see him holding his stomach tightly and rushed to the toilet. 

Wow... Fans... Jonghyun actually goes to the toilet... How surprising...

I quietly walked to the dining table and tried not to make an eye contact with Taemin. I silently sat beside Onew and noticed him eating... chicken again?!! 

"Err... You're still eating chickens?" I raised an eyebrow after seeing Onew eating like a hungry lion. He turned to look at me, then did a pissed look and turned back to focus on his chicken. WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM? 

one moment, he was all GOOD for bringing me to get my project.

Then, he turned into a DEVIL and asked me to call him 'oppa'. 

AFTER THAT, HE CHANGED INTO A CHICKEN MANIAC?!!

What is wrong with him?! split personality much? 

Wait... oh... now I remembered. He wants me to call him 'Onew oppa'... Which I won't, and NEVER. But if I don't... I won't know what will he do to me... maybe... strangle me with a chicken feet? 

I shivered after thinking about what Onew will do to me if I don't call him 'oppa'. And everyone seemed to notice that and started asking questions.

"Are you cold?" Minho asked. 

"Do you need some soup?" Key asked while wearing the love shaped apron Jonghyun wore last night. 

"Are you okay?" Taemin said, he looks very, very worried. And I don't know why. Okay I know... you guys are thinking that I'm dumb and all... But SERIOUSLY... I DON'T KNOW...

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I smiled at them and continued eating my breakfast that Key made. He seems fine even after he... confessed. He was all like nothing happened between us. Was I the only one who's bothered by his confession? 

After we had breakfast, I seriously need to go to work. I've never been working after that stupid scandal news appeared world wide. And now, my wallet is almost empty. I prepared myself, and was planning to walk out of their dorm when... 

"Where do you think you're going? young lady..." Tsk... Umma Key... 

"Err... Work? Umma?" I turned back and smiled. I really didn't want Umma's nagging attack for now... seriously... it's annoying...

"No, no, no! You're not going anywhere!!!" Oh crap, he's nagging attack... 

"Why?!" I acted like I was about to cry and looked at him with my watery eyes. But he didn't fell for it, which is dammit... 

"Because manager hyung had already helped you to quit your job." Jonghyun said while munching the toast and reading newspapers. 

"WHAT?!!!" I shouted, and that made him choke hardly. Serves you right!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

"Calm down, because he said that if you continue working there, you might get attack by those fans..." Taemin comforted me and both Taemin and Minho pulled me back to the dorm. They made me sit on the sofa and 3 of us started enjoying the video games. 

It's so distracting... Aish... 

I sighed and continued playing the video games until Key starts to nag about us playing too much. 

"YAH! STOP PLAYING AND DO YOUR HOMEWORKS!!!" Aish... Key and his nagging... How did they became best friends anyway... 

And so... I decided to walk back to my temporary room and lied down, yes I was avoiding both Key and his nagging. I sighed. 

I rolled on the whole bed and suddenly, I found Onew sitting on a corner of the bed. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I screamed and everyone walked into the room and asked me what happened. 

"What? What happened?" Jonghyun said while... zipping his pants?!!! WHAT THE HELL?!! HOW COULD YOU NOT ZIP YOUR PANTS IN THE BATHROOM WHEN THERE'S A GIRL IN THE HOUSE?!!! I screamed again and covered my eyes this time, AHHH!! My eyes had seen something unclean!!!!

"Yah! Zip you pants when you're still in the bathroom!! Have you forgotten that _____ is in our house?" Key hit Jonghyun's head and said. That made Jonghyun very embarrassed and ran to his bedroom. 

"Hyung... " Taemin's voice turned into a really, really scary tone right after he entered the room. Onew looked pretty shocked and quickly ran out of the room while mumbling "sorry... sorry...". Not only Onew, Key too, ran away from the scene right after hearing Taemin say that. I looked at him, he looks really mad, why? 

"Tae-" He pulled me against the wall and pinned both my hands on the wall, and then, he crushed his lips against mine. 

"W--why..." I mumbled between the kiss, but he ignored it and kept on kissing me. After a while, he broke the kiss and walked out of the room and said the next sentence. 

"I love you..." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continue... 

Yay... he said it...? he finally said it~~ 

so, please continue supporting this fic to the very end~ >< Really, really love you guys who subscribed and commented on this fic..

LOVE YOU~~~ TT TT 

 

And by the way, I can't go on updating chapters everyday now... I have school... and it starts... TOMORROW... =( 

 

I'll try my best to update weekly~~ okay?~ ><

Pinky promise~ okay this is childish... ==||