Sorry...

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

It's just yesterday that I found out about her name... 

"Key hyung, is _______ her name?" I asked Key hyung who is sitting on the sofa. 

"Err.. ya... why?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said. 

I turned back to fake concentrating on the TV program but I'm thinking about her now.

I looked at Key hyung's phone. 

How I wish that she would answer my call yesterday...

"Hyung... can I..." I didn't get to finish what I wanted to say because Key hyung already gave me a big "NO!". 

"Why? I'm just..." 

"A no is a NO" He said again. 

Geez... Why is Key hyung so stubborn all of a sudden? 

I stood up and shut myself at my room. 

Why didn't you tell me that was you... ________ ...

 

Eun Mi's PoV 

I walked to _______ house, not because I wanted to, I needed to! 

I knew that she was weird that time... Why is there a 'key hyung' in her contact? Because she knows SHINee all along! and she didn't tell me!

I rang the bell and ______ came out. 

"Why are you here?" She asked. 

"Why? Aren't you happy to see me?" I said to her. 

"Oh... come in..." She said. I walked in, then look at the surroundings. 

"Your mom isn't here?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, she went to work." She told me. 

"So Why did you come here for?" She asked me as she walk to the kitchen to get me something to drink.

"The phone..." I said. I didn't finish my sentence on purpose. 

As expected. She flinched when I said about the word 'phone'. 

"That time... there was a word 'key hyung'..." I walk to her. She just stood there. 

"You knew SHINee even before I was telling you about them the last time I came to your house right?" I asked her. I looked at her expressions, she seem shocked. 

"Why? why didn't you tell me?" I faked tears to make her tell me the truth. 

"That... phone wasn't mine..." She said. 

I looked at her. 

"What do you mean by the phone wasn't yours?" I asked her, I really didn't know what she said. 

"It was... someone else's phone..." She said while putting the tray down at the table. 

"Then... Who's phone was it?" I asked. I was so close to knowing the truth, when... 

"Oh! Eun Mi! You came!" ______'s mom came home, oh! what a 'perfect' timing! 

"Oh! hi Ajumma! I was about to go home!" I lied to her mom. 

"Good bye ______!" I said before going. 

I will definitely get my hands on that phone! 

 

Your PoV

After Eun Mi walked out of the house, my heart started beating normally again. 

Why is she acting like this all of a sudden? 

I was so scared. 

"Who's phone is this?" My mom suddenly asked. 

"Ah! Don't touch that!" I snatched his phone away from my mom. It's the first time I've been acting like this. 

I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself in the bedroom. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I mumbled while holding the phone in my hand, I cried. 

I'm sorry... Mom...

I'm sorry... Eun Mi... 

I'm sorry... 

Taemin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's gonna b sad, sad, and sad chapters from now on... =( 

Please continue supporting my fanfic!! ><