Her bad day

Through the Phone

Your PoV

They finally ended their performance. But the concert isn't gonna end just yet. 

The SHINee boys started to draw out some papers from a box. 

The lucky/unlucky once will have a chance to have an afternoon tea with SHINee members. Wow, how lucky can that be? 

It'll be good if Taemin got my sit number... I thought. 

"Key-sshi got.... number 87!" oh, how unlucky can that girl be... wait.. 87? that's my sit number! Oh my gosh! Why did he have to get my number! of all people!

"Taemin-sshi got... number 88!" Ah! He got Eun Mi... 

I turned to look at Eun Mi, she was so happy that she almost cried. 

After a while, the 5 lucky... no... 4 lucky ones and 1 unlucky one, that's me, went to the cafe to have that so call afternoon tea with SHINee. 

I found Key smiling at me as I walked towards his direction. 

"So you're number 87?______?" He asked. 

"Er... yes..." I said while fake smiling at him. I mean how could he not notice that I'm fake smiling?!!

"Have a sit" Key pulled the chair and waited for me to sit. I sat on the chair obediently. 

I really hope that time would go faster...

 

Taemin's PoV

Key hyung got her... How lucky can he be? 

I thought while staring at her as she walks towards Key hyung's direction. 

My heart started feeling uneasy as she went to that table. 

Why was it like this... I thought. 

"Erm... H-hi!" I was so concentrated at looking at her that I didn't notice the arrival of this fan girl.

"Hi." I smiled at her. She quickly sit down on the table and stared at me. 

"You are?" 

"Ja-Jang Eun Mi!" she said, was she nervous? 

"You don't need to be nervous, I won't eat you..." I said as I take a sip of earl grey tea. 

"Ye-Yes!" She said. 

She started to chat with me about our Hello Album and so on, but I wasn't hearing clearly. My eyes were on her, that girl. 

I looked at Key hyung smiling while talking to her. 

How good can it be if I were at his place... 

 

Key's PoV

"So... ______, you're a fan too?" I asked her. 

"Err... no... I just followed my friend here..." She said nervously, so she's nervous? How cute can she be?

She kept on biting her fork through the whole conversation. 

I somehow noticed that her eyes were on Taemin, who is just at the table beside us. 

I sighed. 

"You know, we can't continue the conversation if you kept on looking over there." I said to her. 

She finally turned around, but she didn't look at me...

 

Eun Mi's PoV

I couldn't believe that it would be a dream come true! I was actually sitting in front of Taemin oppa, and talking to him!

I thought, but I noticed that Taemin oppa kept on looking at ________. 

Even though he was talking to me, he's eyes were still on _______. 

Maybe Taemin oppa is looking at Key oppa... ya... maybe... 

"Erm... Taemin oppa!" I suddenly said. He finally turned around and looked at me for once. 

"Yes?" He asked. His voice was just so gentle and sweet. 

"Have... Have you fell in love before?" I asked without thinking. 

He looked at me, startled at my question. I'm so dumb! Of course Taemin oppa haven't fell in love before!

"Erm... Should I say it?" He said while looking at _______ again! 

Wait... what am I doing? was I being... Jealous?

 

Taemin's PoV

I looked at her as she eats her cakes and drinks her tea. I just couldn't help it. 

When this fan girl suddenly called my name, I thought I was gonna get an anti-fan from now on. 

I turned back looking at her. 

"Have... Have you fell in love before?" She asked me.

I was shocked at her sudden questioning. 

love...? 

I turned around and look at her and hesitated.

"Erm... Should I say it?" I asked while looking at her, not the fan girl, but her. 

Suddely I heard Key hyung saying someone's name.

"_______..." he said. Why is he talking about _______? 

"Y-yes?" the girl answered. 

she's..... ________? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my~ Taemin knew already? so fast? >< 

What will happen next? will Taemin asked for his phone back already? Or...... [hehe, i'm not telling you anything more than that~]

Thanks you guys for the support! >< 

really! THANK YOU!! ><