My name?

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

There's definitely something wrong with Key hyung and that girl... 

I just don't know why my heart feels uneasy when she smiled back at him. Why was I feeling that way? 

After we finished the chickens, we rested for a while, playing truth or dare. 

Onew hyung started spinning the bottle and the bottle pointed at Jonghyun hyung. 

"Truth or dare?" Onew hyung asked while putting up a big smile. 

"Dare" Jonghyun hyung said. 

"Fine, I dare you to kiss Key" Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung's eyes immediately turned round when Onew hyung said that. 

"What? since you're 'JongKey'..." Onew hyung said. 

"Fine..." Jonghyun hyung looked at Key hyung and kissed his cheek. All of us laughed and continued the game. 

This time, it's Key hyung's turn. 

"Truth or dare?" Jonghyun hyung asked. 

"Truth" Key hyung said. 

"Then... Tell us how do you feel about that girl? Are you interested in her?" Jonghyun hyung asked. Everyone seem to be shocked at his sudden questioning, so did I. 

"What if I say yes?" Key hyung smirked evilly. Everyone were startled at his answer, then Onew hyung suddenly shouted "Oh my god! Our Ki Bum has a crush!!!!" 

Key hyung is interested in that girl? Then... what should I... I...

Key hyung started to spin the bottle again. This time, the bottle stopped at my direction. 

"Oh! It's our cute maknae Taeminnie's turn!!" They said. 

"Taemminie, truth or dare?" Key hyung asked me. 

"Truth." I smiled at Key hyung, trying to shut those idiotic thoughts away. 

"Okay... Then... How do you feel about the girl on the phone? Do you... like her?" He asked me. 

"Yah! Ki Bum!!..." Minho hyung tried to say something, but Onew hyung stopped him by saying "You asked a great question!!" 

"Err..." I hesitated. 

"I don't know if I like... her... I haven't met her before..."I said. All of them were looking at me with those 'are you sure' look on their face. 

"Okay, let's stop this game and start practicing!" Onew hyung suddenly stood up and acted like what a leader should be. 

"Fine..." Then we continued practicing to the song Hello. 

How do I feel about her? I thought hard to this question, I really don't know how to answer to this question. 

I walked to Jonghyun hyung who is already tired of practicing the dance moves.

"Hyung, how it's like to be in love?" I asked. 

"What? Er... "Jonghyun hyung then started to explain the meaning of 'love' to me, nonstop. I regretted that I asked him about that. 

So... If I'm in love, I'll feel that I'm the happiest person in the world when I'm with her, feels uneasy when she's not by my side, feels jealous towards anyone who is near her...? 

That means... I'm not in love with her right? 

I started smiling brightly and thank Jonghyun hyung for explaining. He looked at me, clueless, as I shake his hand. 

I'm not in love with her... 

 

Your PoV

What should I do? I'm really bored now... Since I'm not working, what should I do? 

I didn't notice that I'm actually walking towards SHINee's dance studio's direction. 

I stared at the dance studio. Suddenly, I saw a person, no, 5 person, standing by the door. I was planning to walk across the streets when someone shouted "SHINee!!!!" 

I stopped, standing stupidly just in front of the dance studio, watching Taemin getting surrounded my fan girls.

I look like an idiot... to think that I could fell in love with him... to think that I could make him come to love me... 

I'm really an idiot... 

*Ring~* 

It's my own phone ringing. I answered the call, it's Eun Mi.

"_______!!! SHI---SHINee just came out of the dance studio!!!" she said. I turned around and saw her squeezing in the crowd. 

"I saw you~ I'm coming now" I walked across the street and squeezed in to the crowd too, to help my dear friend, Eun Mi to get into the crowd. But too bad/lucky, I was pushed to the front which leads me to SHINee's direction. I fell on the floor and guess who was trying to pull me up? 

Taemin. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. I can feel the dangerous aura behind me when his hand was holding onto my arms. 

"Y-yes..." I said softly. I hope he didn't see my blushing red cheeks, but he did. He smiled at me when he saw that I was actually blushing over him. 

"Oh my! You're bleeding!" Key said. I looked at him hatefully with those 'why did you say' look in my face.

Then, Taemin suddenly carried me up and walked up the dance studio, bridal style. 

I was surprised, no, All of us, including the other SHINee members were surprised at he's sudden action. 

"Put...put me down! I can walk!" I said, still blushing. 

"How can you walk when you're already bleeding?" He said, smiling to me. 

I turned away, trying to get my eyes to look away from him. But I can't, he's just too beautiful and cute... no... manly like. 

He put me down and treated my wounds. I looked at him and blushed even more. 

"I haven't asked for your name..." He said. 

Oh My God, I can't tell him my name! He'll find out that I'm _______! the one who had his phone! 

I turned away from him, and he just smiled at me. Suddenly, someone opened the door, it's Eun Mi. 

"Ah!!! _..." I quickly stand up and covered . 

"Err... Hi! Eun Mi! I'm okay already! now... should we go now?" I said to her. 

"Wait... what?" But _...." I covered tightly this time.

"Thank you for treating my wounds" I bowed and dragged Eun Mi out of the dance studio.

I can't let him know my name... He'll find out that I'm the one who had his phone... and also... that I'm... in love with him... 

 

Key's PoV

I quickly run up to the dance studio after seeing Taemin carrying ______ up, I was.... jealous. 

When I was about to open the door, I heard him saying "I haven't asked for your name..." 

Then they stayed silents. I could see Taemin smiling at her through the glass of this door. 

Is Taemin... perhaps... interested in her too? 

I asked myself. 

Then suddenly, a girl barged in and opened the door. 

"Ah!! _...." ______ covered this girl's mouth before she could say her name. Why doesn't she wants to let Taemin knows her name? 

"Wait... what?" But _...." she covered her friend's mouth again.

"Thank you for treating my wounds" She bowed and walked out of the dance studio, I could see her cheeks turning red as she walks out of the studio. 

So... She likes him....