Accidental encounter

Through the Phone

Your PoV 

*Clang* 

"Oh... I... I'm sorry!" I bowed and cleaned up the mess I've made. 

I seriously can't concentrate now, thanks to them... 

I can't believe that Key, ya, That Key, would actually apologize to me... 

And what's more worse than that? 

I can't believe that Taemin didn't call me ever since he hang up on me without even saying goodbye! 

Didn't he want his phone back? 

I thought.

What happen to him? why did he hang up on me? 

"_______-sshi, I think you should take a day off..." My boss told me. 

"What? Why?" I asked. She then pointed at the trash can with the broken piece of plates I've broke. 

"Just... go home and rest..." My boss patted my shoulders and walk out to the cash register. 

"Okay..." I said to myself. 

I left my uniform and was about to walk out of the shop when my sunbae called for me. 

"_______-ah!!! can... can I ask for your he-help?" She said. 

"Err... sure?" I said, who would dare to reject their seniors?

"Can you... help me deliver this to this address?... I'm gonna get busy in.. there..." She pointed to the washroom and said. 

"Oh! Okay... I'll help you" I said to her. So the place is somewhere near here, I guess I could walk. 

I walked to the place, it's a dance studio. 

I went upstairs and found out that the one who order these, were SHINee...

 

Taemin's PoV

It's her, the girl who Key hyung scared before. 

I remembered that it was Key hyung who said he would order something for us to eat, but why did he chose to order food from that shop? 

I looked at Key hyung, he didn't seem to be surprised. Did he forgot about him scaring her last time? 

I looked back at the girl, she didn't seem surprised when she sees Key hyung either. 

"Oh! Ki Bum! You bought chicken?!" Onew hyung walked towards the girl and said. 

"Yah! Don't go opening the box! Wash your hands first!" Key hyung said while finding his wallet from his bag. 

Key hyung walked to her and paid for the chickens. 

The girl gave him the receipt after Key hyung paid for the chickens. 

She then bowed to us and walked out of the studio. 

 

Key's PoV

I did order food from that shop on purpose, Why? It's because I was hoping to see her.

But I didn't know that she would actually be the one who delivers our food.

I stared at her until Onew hyung said "Oh! Kibum! You brought chicken?!" 

I asked them to washed their hands first before they eat since I'm the 'umma' in the group. 

"Hey, ______, how much was it?" I walked to her and asked. My heart skipped a beat as she smiled and told me the price. 

After I paid, she gave me the receipt and bowed to us. 

 After she left, I started sitting down, eating chicken with the rest of them. 

"Eh, Ki Bum, I can see you smiling to that girl when you were paying for these few boxes of chicken..." Jonghyun hyung whispered to me. I whacked his head to stop him from thinking nonsense. 

"Yah! What were you thinking!" I said.

I turned around finding Taemin staring at me. 

"Taemin-ah, why are you staring at me?" I asked him. 

"Weird..." he said. 

"What?" 

"Nothing..." Then he continue eating his chicken. 

"Oh..." I said softly. Seriously... Why was he staring at me? 

 

Your PoV

I can't believe the ones who ordered the food were SHINee... I mean, of all shops, they decided to order from this shop?! 

This is definitely not a coincidence! I swear that Key is trying to make me suffer! 

But... why did he smiled at me? Does he know that he's smile could cause a girl's death? 

I quickly walk back to the shop and gave sunbae the money, then I'll be free from now on. 

"Sunbae, here's the money." I gave it to her and said. 

"Oh! Thank you so much!!!" she said. 

"You're welcome" I bowed and smiled at her. 

"Then... have fun on your day off~" she said to me, then continues her work.

"How can I have fun when I'm already having a bad luck meeting them just now..." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 12~~ 

How is it so far? xD 

Thanks for the comment and subscribe!!!

I love you guys!!!! ><