Confusion? no, Confession

Through the Phone

Your PoV

Of all people... why does it have to be him?!!!

Who's is the he I'm talking about? well OBVIOUSLY!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Key... sigh...

I turned around trying to ignore him, but he placed his hand on my cheeks and turned my head to face him. I blushed slightly when I see his face close to mine.

"You know... we should act like a 'couple' so that they won't suspect us..." He told me and rested his forehead on mine, my heart skipped a beat when he did that, I was surprised, really surprised!!

"Err... so..?" I asked him while turning my eyes to another direction.

"Why don't we go on a date?" I was stunned by what he said. WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?!!!

My mouth and eyes widened and my mind just went blank.

"A-are you joking?!!! Cause..." I hadn't get to finish my sentence, and he just pulled me out of that place and pulled me to his car.

"Get in." He said. Everyone started gossiping about us being on the streets and all... sigh... not again...

I obediently got in the car and he started the engine, everyone were taking pictures of us!

Sigh... I'm seriously the unluckiest girl in earth...

"So... Where should we go?" Key asked me.

I looked outside and ignored Key who is trying to ask me where to go to. I mean, he's the one who asked me to act like his girlfriend, so he has to decide the 'dating place' himself!

"If you're not telling me, then I'm gonna decide it myself.." He said. Then speed up and made me fall back to my seat.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I glared at him, I was really mad! Why did he do that?!

"For ignoring me." He smirked and continue speeding up.

We arrived at some mountain after that, why are we here? To see the sunset... says Key.

Sigh... I regretted for escaping out of KFC...

"Almost time..." He said while smiling sweetly at me.

I turned around to see the sunset, it was so beautiful.

I stared at the scenary for awhile until I heard a snap. I turn around and saw Key holding a camera and kept on snapping photos of the scenary. He must like it too... I thought.

"It's nice right?" He smiled at me again. Wait... why is my heart pumping so fast again? Okay... I really need to go for a medical checkup...

"Er... Ya..." I said softly, I could feel my cheeks heating up the moment he started leaning closer to me.

"Wha--..." I couldn't even start to say anything. Why you ask? Oh... because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He kissed me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widened and my body just wouldn't move. But I SWEAR I DIDN'T KISS BACK!!!

Then, he broke the kiss. His face looks disappointed when he broke the kiss, I wonder why... I mean! I should be angry right? But I just felt sad when Key showed me that look.  

I was stunned, stunned by his actions. Why did he kiss me? Why did he...

Then, he suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ears.

"I love you... ______..." He said softly, sweet enough to melt any woman's heart.

My heart started to hurt a lot.

Why do you have to say this...

 

_________________________________________________________________________
To be continue...

>< Chapter 30~~ yay 100 subscribers already? Oh my gosh I love you guys!!!!

Thanks for loving, caring and reading my fic!!! I'm so, so, so gonna cry now!!!! T^T

Okay... here's Key's confession~ If you want Taemin's one... then... sorry to disappoint u... =(

MAYBE NEXT TIME... haha ><