Love hurts after all

Through the Phone

Your PoV

I ran as fast as I could to escape from Taemin. I really can't let him see me cry, only him... 

I ran back home and hide under my pillow. 

Why... Eun Mi... 

I cried even louder, tears kept rolling out of the corner of my eyes. 

"_____, are you okay?" My mom knocked the door and asked. I continue crying and ignored my mom who is still knocking the door. 

I just couldn't stand it! That image kept on appearing in my mind and won't go off! 

I could hear screams and shoutings in front of my house. 

I looked through the window and saw Taemin standing there. 

I didn't want to meet him now... not now...

"_____..." Taemin's voice came through the door. 

"Get away! I don't want to see you!" I cried, even louder than before. 

"Just listen to me!" Taemin banged the door and said. 

"Just leave me alone!!!" I threw the pillow and it hit the door. 

"Okay... then..." Suddenly, the atmosphere freezes as he opened the door and pulled me in his arms. He hugged me tightly, as if he didn't want to let me go. 

"I'm sorry..." He then left the room, leaving me at my lonely room. 

Why did he do that... 

I thought as tears continue rolling down my cheeks. 

 

Taemin's PoV

I got out of the house and avoided the fans from taking my pictures as I got into the van. 

"Yah! Taemin! I thought I told you that I would help you get your phone back?!" Manager hyung shouted at me. 

I ignored him and looked at that window, what was I hoping for? For her to look at me through the window? 

I put up a fake smile and tried to control myself, but I failed. Tears started rushing down my cheeks. 

"Ah!! Taemin, what happen? Why are you crying??" Jonghyun hyung asked me, he's worried. 

"Ah..." I replied as I wipe away the tears on my cheeks. But it didn't stop rolling out of the corner of my eyes. 

"I wonder why...?" I faked a smile to Jonghyun hyung, still unable to stop my tears from flowing out of my eyes. 

Onew hyung suddenly hugged me from the back. It surprised me. 

"It'll be fine... Taemin..." Onew hyung whispered in my ears, then release me from his hug. 

"Hyung... thank you..." I told him. 

"Manager hyung... can you stop by that shop? I want to buy chicken for Onew hyung." I said. Manager hyung agreed. 

I went in the shop where _______ was working at. The workers were surprised that I was actually here, so does the customers. 

"Can I order chicken deluxe? Take away please" I said to the waiter, politely. 

After a while, the waitress finally gave me my order.  

I walk back to the van seeing Onew hyung drooling at the chicken. 

"Taemin, Taemin, Taemin... give me that chicken... NOW!!!" Oh god... Onew hyung's chicken addict... 

I chuckled as I see him biting of the chicken meat like a carnivore. 

Hyung... Thank you... 

 

Key's PoV

What did Taemin do when he was in ______'s house? 

I tried to ask him but he didn't answer me. Why was he trying to avoid me anyway?

"Taemin-ah..." I called for him. Then he suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom. 

"It's my turn to bath!" He said while running into the bathroom. 

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" I called for him and he stopped. 

"Yes hyung?" He turned around and smiled at me. I can tell that it's a fake smile. 

"What happened between you and ______?" I asked him. He remained silence. 

"She..." He finally starts to talk about it. 

"She doesn't want to see me" He said while smiling to me, slowly, tears started falling from the corner of his eyes. 

"Ah... why is my tears falling again..." He asked himself, acting dumb in front of me. 

I ran to hug our sad maknae. 

"Love hurts after all..." I told myself. 

 

I went to the shop to check on ______. I just want to ask her the reason she doesn't want to see Taemin... 

"______..." I called her name as I see her greeting me. 

"Ah... Key-sshi..." She said. Her voice doesn't sound right..

"______, can we talk?" I asked her. 

We went to back door. 

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked me. I looked at her.

she looks tired. 

"What happened between you and Taemin?" I sighed as I asked the question.

She looked at me, shocked. 

"No-nothing..." She answered. She tried to avoid making an eye contact with me and tried to walk away, but then I pulled her back and pushed her against the wall. I pinned both of her hands against the wall.

"Let go!" she struggled but I didn't release her. 

"Not until you tell me what happened..." I told her. My face was just a few centimeters away from her. 

Suddenly, she broke down. Her tears started rolling down her cheeks, her cry was getting louder and louder. 

I released her and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry for asking you..." I said. 

I was surprised that she didn't reject my hug. 

"Thank you..." She said.

I smirked like an idiot. 

So... I could only take the role of a nice guy?...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19 ends here~~~

>< I'm sorry if you guys hate this chapter... 

sorry.... =( 

Please do continue on supporting on my fic... =)