Tomorrow...

Through the Phone

Your PoV

I woke up knowing that I actually fell asleep after all the crying. 

Why was a sorry for them? I bet you're asking me... 

I felt sorry to mom because I raised my voice on her and snatched the phone away from her. 

I felt sorry for Eun Mi because I lied to her last time about Key's contact in Taemin's phone. 

I felt sorry for Taemin because... I didn't tell him that I was... the one who had his phone... 

On the table, there lies his phone. 

I stared at the phone for a couple of minutes. 

I decided. 

I'll call him... 

I dialed key's number, well.. I actually memorized it, thanks to all the calling last few... days... 

"Yuh-ba-sae-yo?" Gah!! it's Key! 

"Er... can I speak to Tae-" 

"NO!" He said before I could finish my sentence. 

"It's about this phone!" I told him before he dares to reject me again. 

"Wait for a while." He said. 

Finally! He listens to me once!

 

Taemin's PoV

"Taemin-ah!" Key hyung suddenly called me. 

"Yes?" I asked. He just handed over his phone to me and then walk back to his room. 

"Yuh-ba-sae-yo?" I said. 

"About the phone..." It's _______! but why does her voice sounded weird? It's as if she... cried...

"Err... Ya?" I walk to a random room and lock it up. 

"I want to return it to you as fast as possible so..." She hesitated, I swear she did... 

"Can I return it to you at the park at XX street?" she told me. 

"Wait... but..." 

"Please..." She begged me. Why does she insist on returning me the phone? 

"Okay... when?" I said it calmly, but on the inside, my heart was stabbed by sharp blades. 

"Tomorrow." She said, then she ended the call. 

Tomorrow... 

 

Eun Mi's PoV

I walked to the place where _______ works at. I'm very sure that she'll leave her phone at the staff's room when she works. 

"Hi! ________!!" I ran to her and hugged her. 

"Hi..." she replied to me. Her face looked pale, what happened to her? 

"What happened to you! You look pale!" I told her. 

"Erm... can I... bring _______ to the staff's room to let her rest?" I asked her boss for permission, of course, the boss agreed. 

Yes, this is now the chance to get my hands on the phone!

I helped ______ to get to the staff's room and let her rest at the sofa. 

"Did you brought medicine?" I asked her. 

"Yes, it's in my bag." she said to me. Oh... you did a great job on putting your medicine in the bag _______..... 

I smirked as I found the phone. 

I found you... now come to mama... 

I hide the phone in my pocket and handed the medicine for ________.

"I'll ask water from your boss okay?" I told her, looking worried on the outside while smirking on the inside. 

I walked out of the staff's room and told the boss to get her some water, then I left the shop. 

"Now let's see how secretive is this phone... " I opened the contacts. And guess what? All kinds of celebrities names were there, SNSD, Super Junior, and... of course... SHINee.

All SHINee members except Taemin oppa's. 

"Geez! Why didn't she have Taemin oppa's number!" 

I opened the pictures to check the owner of the phone. 

All sorts of Taemin's pictures appeared after I click on the file ''pictures''. 

So... This is Taemin oppa's phone? 

I smirked again. 

No wonder.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evil girl Eun Mi >< 

Well... This is chapter 17~ 

Hope you like it~~ 

Please support my fic!!! ><