Fooled

Through the Phone

Your PoV

Okay... This is so wrong... why am I on every TV channels right now? 

Why am I wearing like that?

Why am I clinging onto Key?

And mostly... 

WHEN DID I BECOME HIS GIRLFRIEND?!!!!!

 

*flashback*

"I... I agree to act as Key's friend..." I told them. Not because I wanted to be KEY's friend, but I wanted to see Taemin again. 

I looked at them. Chicken maniac was all normal, but Spik-- er, Jonghyun looks shocked. 

"Erm.. I think you got it wrong..." Jonghyun said to me and he patted my shoulder. 

"Nevermind... she did agreed right?" Chicken maniac said. Then he pulled me into the car with him.

"Wh-what?" 

"Just follow us" He said. 

"Now?!!" 

"Yes." He smiled sweetly at me and said. 

I was pulled to the van and was 'kidnapped' to the... what is it called again? oh ya, SM entertainment company. 

And then, I was forced by them to put on some make up and so on. 

"Just sit here quietly and let me do your hair, dear~" 

Then... I've came to hell...

*flashback ends*

 

"So? Aren't you guys gonna explain to me?!" I glared at SHINee. 

"Er... well you see..." Jonghyun started telling me about the news thing and the picture about me and Key. 

"And so... we were actually there to ask you to be Key's girlfriend for like... 2 months? then we'll tell the reporters that you've break up... then everything will be normal again..." He said calmly while sitting at the sofa. 

"2 months?!!!!" I snapped. I really want to bang on the wall now, just let me hit the wall and die. 

I sighed and sat on the sofa. 

"I shouldn't have agreed..." I mumbled. 

"I'm sorry... I really told them that you're just a friend to me..." Key said, he's eyes told me he's really sorry. 

"Fine... 2 months that is..." I said to him and sighed. 

I plan to walk out of the dorm when someone hold my wrist. 

"What again?" 

I turned back and see Taemin holding my wrist. 

"You can't go back home, there's surely a lot of reporters at your house right now..." I looked at me sadly while he said that. 

"Then?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, confused at what he's about to say. 

"Why don't you stay here." He smiled. I could see his hyungs looking at us with those erted eyes stuck on their faces. 

"Don't you think they're..." Onew whispered in Minho's ears, and then Minho smirked. 

Hello? I can hear you from here. 

"Ya! Why don't you stay here for now?" The trio, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun said while hanging a big big smile on their faces, which looks weird. 

"Err... I don't think..." 

"If it's the room you're asking? you can sleep at Taemin's room..." Onew said. 

"WHAT?!" Both Taemin and I said at the same time, I blushed madly after what Onew said. 

Taemin sighed and told me that he'll sleep at his hyung's room so I don't need to worry. 

"Oh..." I said. Actually... ya I was disappointed... 

 

Taemin's PoV

I can't believe these evil hyungs would go that far... I mean, not only that they want her to suffer by being Key hyung's girlfriend, but they  also want her to sleep on my bedroom?

What are they thinking?!

"Taemin-ah~~" Jonghyun hyung suddenly rest his arms on my shoulders. 

"Yes?" I asked him. 

"_____..." He whispered ______'s name in my ears, making me blush. He smirked right after he gets the results he want. 

"I knew it!!!" He laughed and ran back to his room. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! hyung!!!" I ran to his room and threaten him so that he won't say anything to _____.

"Hyung... if you say anything to her... you'll know what's gonna happen to you right..." 

"Ta-Taemin-ah... you're kidding right?.... hahaha..." 

"Do I seem like I'm kidding right now?" I smirked evilly and said. Jonghyun hyung looked scared after seeing me smirk, oh ya, when was the last time I've ever smirked?

"Okay! I'll keep my mouth shut!!!" Jonghyun hyung covered his own mouth and swore to me. 

"Good." I changed my smirk back to my angelic smiles.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26 >< 

Aigo~~ >< 

Another short chapter~~ ><