So dead...

Through the Phone

Your PoV

So, last night, I cried again... 

I the TV and saw the news about Me and Key.

The pictures were still on the internet. No one wanted to delete it.

All of them kept on commenting bad things about me, like I'm an ugly or that I'm not as pretty as they are.

I sighed. What should I do to get away from this mess...

Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see if it's Eun Mi who's calling me, but it turned out to be an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered the phone and say.

"_____..." gah! it's Eun Mi! I wanted to end the call but when I heard her shouting "Wait!", I put the phone near my ears again.

"What?!" I asked, sounded a little mad. Ya, I was trying to scare her.

"I'm sorry..." She said to me.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked her, acting dumb.

"About Taemin..."

I stayed silent as I heard the name 'Taemin', I didn't know how to react to it.

"I was just... " when she tried to finish her sentence, I ended the call. I didn't want to hear her nonsense.

The one who she should be apologizing to is Taemin, not me.

i threw my phone on the bed. 

"I want to go out..." I thought. But think of the circumstances, I don't think going outside was such a good idea. 

*ring~*

Geez, who called this time! 

I look at the phone screen, oh, it's my other girl friend. 

"Hello?" I said on the phone. 

"______!!!" She shouted. 

"What?! My ears are gonna burst you know!!!" I shouted back on the phone. If my mom was here now, she'll say that I'm an idiot. 

"Oops... sorry..." She said. I could hear my other girl friends giggling on the background. 

"So... Wanna come to have a sleepover?" She asked me. 

I wanted to say yes but look at my eyes, my eyes are already turning red! like a bunny's eyes. 

"Erm... I..." I didn't know what to say. Should I say no? or should I go? 

"Eun Mi will be coming too!" She said to me happily on the phone. 

"I'M NOT GOING THEN!" I shouted at the phone and ended the call. 

 

______'s friend's PoV

"I'M NOT GOING THEN!" then _______ ended the call.

"Wow... what was that about?" I said as I leave the phone away from my ears. 

"What happened?" My friends asked. 

"______ said no to this sleepover..." I said. 

We were all disappointed. 

"Should we go to her house to convince her to come?" One of my friend said. 

"GOOD IDEA!!!" All of us said at the same time. 

 

Your PoV

After the news, it's Star King, again! 

"Aish! Why do they have to always show me this!" I said as I slam the remote control on the table. 

*Ding dong~* 

someone rang the doorbell. 

I opened the door and shouted "What now!". I didn't see that it was actually my friends who were ringing the door bell. 

"Ah! ______!" They said. They look shock at my face. 

"What happened to you? Did someone made you cry? Oh my... poor girl..." One of my friend came in running and hugged me while saying it. 

"Ah! Star King!!!" My other friends ran to the remote control and press the 'on' button. 

"KYAAAAA!!! It's SHINee!!!" They started screaming. 

I looked at the show, there's only spiky hair, err... I don't remember their names, Key and... him... 

 

"annyeonghaseyo, we are SHINee." They said to the screen. 

"Really, shining SHINee~" The MC said. That erted MC started walking towards Taemin and hugged him. 

"Oh my! Our Taemin baby is growing up real fast!!" What the hell? This MC...

I hold my laughter and sat down to continue watching the show. 

"_____~" My friend suddenly looked at me. 

"What?" I said to her coldly. 

"Which member of SHINee do you like?" My other friend asked while resting her head on my head. 

"You head is heavy... You should cut down on reading too much books." I said to her. Everyone started laughing and giggling and so on. Then we turned back to concentrating on the show. 

"Key-sshi, I heard that you're having a bad time thanks to that photo of you and some mysterious girl, would you mind telling us who is she?" Oh my god, that weird comedian. 

I swear, if he tells, I'm really gonna rush to the SM entertainment and smack him in the face! yeah, the face, his money maker... 

"Why would I tell YOU?" He said to the comedian while making a funny face. Oh my gosh... I really need to hold my laughter!!! His face is just too funny!!!

"Aww! Key oppa is just so cute~~" My friend said. 

"Aish... How the hell is HE cute?" I said, annoyed by THEIR looks. 

"______, why are your eyes that red anyway? did you cry? Who made you cry! I swear I'm gonna help you beat that guy up!" My friends said. 

Well, if they knew that the guy who made me cry was the person who's in front of the screen now, what'll they do... 

"Nothing... Just that dust always get in my eyes and I need to cry to get it out." I said. 

Still looking at the screen. 

"Taemin-ah! Aigo! You poor little thing!" The MC started carrying Taemin back to his seat. Taemin just laughed and looked shocked. But why do I get the feeling that he was crying in his heart? His eyes were sort of wet and he looks tired. 

"Taemin oppa is just so cute!" 

"But he's smiles were different these past few days, he looked like he was faking a smile. I wonder what happened to him?" My friends kept on talking about them and I started to get annoyed by it. 

"If you're gonna talk about them, then you've come to the wrong place." I told them. I was about to open the door to force them to get out of my house when...

OH.MY.GOD

I shut the door up and lower down the curtains. 

"Please. Don't open the door now..." I begged my friends. 

"why?" They asked me at the same time. 

How should I answer them?!!! I peeked through the window, Oh my god they're still there!! give me a break!!! I don't want to die yet!!!