Suspicious

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV 

"Hyung! How could you say that I'm suspicious? I thought you were going to tell them about the phone!" I told Key hyung.

"Are you scared now?"Key hyung said it to me, calmly. 

"The waitress you scared..." I didn't finish my sentence on purpose. I wanted to see Key hyung's reactions to this. 

"Wha-what?" As expected, he's reacted to it. I can see that he knows what I said, he just act like he didn't knew what I said. 

"I snuck out just now to apologize to the waitress..." I said to him. But the truth is, I wanted to walk around the streets like a normal person, I wanted to take a day, no, an hour off as an idol. 

"Oh! That's our Taeminnie!" Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung hugged me tightly while saying that. 

"Err... Hyung... I can't breath..." I said, trying to push them off. 

"Oh... sorry..." they said. 

Hmm... I guess I should just forgive them... 

 

Your PoV

"He did, he did not, he did, he did not, he did! No, no, this is wrong, I should try another one..." I plucked the petals of the flowers that my mom bought from the florist. But no matter how many flowers I've plucked, I still got the same answer... 

He Did

Aishh! Why am I so concerned anyway! But if he really did... That was my first kiss for god sake! 

I looked at the little mirror again to check on the wound, how many times had I look at the mirror? 

What should I do? UMMAAA!!! Your daughter's first kiss had been stolen by the famous idol from the idol group SHINee!! 

My mind is twisted by the feeling of embarrassment and happiness, but why am I happy? because it was Taemin who kissed me..

NO! it's still bad! Ah! what should I do?! I don't know anymore...

I really hoped and not hope that he kissed me... these complicated feelings... I don't really understand them...

I stood up and prepared to go upstair but someone called my name.

"______-ah~~" I turned around and found my best friend, Jang Eun Mi, standing there, holding a huge box while waving at me. 

"Come in" I told her. She wanted to show me her SHINee collection.

"Look, this is Taemin and this is Key, this is onew and..." she continued saying all the names. I already know their names, and also their weird attitude. 

*Hello~ Hello~*

Both of us turn to look at the phone buzzing. I quickly stand up and take the phone. 

"I... I need to... go to the toilet!" I said. Then quickly ran towards the toilet and answered the phone. 

"He--hello?" I said. 

"Hey, it's me" Oh god! Why did Taemin chose to call now! 

"O-Oh! Hi..." I said, it's so embarrassing talking in the toilet...

"Erm... How are you?" He asked. It looks like he called for no reasons, I should tell him to call back later...

"Err... I'm... kind of busy right now... can you call back later?" I told him. 

"O...Oh okay!" He said, then he ended his phone call. I'm so stupid... he called at times like this was because that's he's only free time... how could I... 

 

Eun Mi's PoV

I was telling _______ the member's names in SHINee when the phone rang. I was sure it's SHINee's latest song, Hello. That's weird... _______ didn't even knew SHINee... why would she download their songs and set it as her ringtone? 

I decided to eavesdrop a little of her conversation with this "guy". 

The conversation ended really quickly, but why isn't _______ coming out from the toilet yet? 

I thought. Suddenly, I heard a sound, a sound of _______ crying. She didn't cry when she got bullied by the sunbaes, she didn't cried when she got punished for what she didn't do, but now she's crying? for who? Who is the guy on the phone? 

_________ finally got out of the toilet. 

"________-ah, I'm a little thirsty, can you get me something to drink?" I told her. 

"Oh, okay" she answered me. then walked downstairs to get water for me. 

I quickly look at the phone history. 

Key hyung

Key? Who's key? Don't tell me it's SHINee's Key oppa...