Complicated feelings

Through the Phone

Your PoV

Everything is like usual. No celebrities here. 

I sighed. Looking at his phone again.

Why didn't he come? I thought. 

"Who were you thinking of?" My boss asked me. 

"Err... boss!" I almost died of shock, boss just likes to appear out of no where!! 

"There's... customers again!" I turned around and "ran away" from my boss. 

*Ding gling* 

The sound of the bell rang again. It's them! It's really them!! 

"would you like something to drink?" I asked them. 

"Water" Key said. 

"Okay, how about you?" I pointed Taemin unconsciously. 

"Just water..." Key slam the menu on the table hardly and said. I was shocked. I served them water and walk away. 

I was scared of Key, of course I'm scared! Who wouldn't be scared if some guy suddenly slam the menu on the table? 

"I don't want to take orders from that table ever again... I don't want to see Key... I don't want to even breath the same air as him..." I thought while serving them what they ordered. But those are just thoughts, I won't even dare to tell my boss. 

I turned around and look at them eating. Well, actually I was looking at Taemin. He is just so beautiful, way prettier than most girls. 

I walked to the washroom, then looked at the mirror. The mirror was reflecting it all, my imperfect skin, my rough and ugly hair... 

He's perfect, famous. But I'm... just a nobody... 

When i walk out of the restroom, they were already gone.

I'm relieved yet disappointed that i couldn't return Taemin's phone again. 

But, why was I relieved? was it because Key left? or is it... 

 

Key's PoV 

All of us got into our van, then manager hyung starts convincing Taemin to give up on that phone again. 

Why wouldn't Taemin give up on that phone anyway? No one knows the reason. 

"hey Ki Bum, you shouldn't slam the menu just now you know?"  JongHyun hyung said to me. 

"Ya, you were just lucky that there weren't any people other than the staffs there." Onew hyung joined JongHyun hyung on 'teaching me a lesson'. 

"Yes, yes, whatever..." I replied coldly. I took out my Ipod before they could talk more nonsense. 

Just now, that waitress was really scared, right? Her hands were shaking when she serves water to our table... 

Wait, why was I concerned about her?... 

 

Taemin's PoV

Key hyung seems concerned about the waitress just now, I just knew it. 

We arrived at our dorm and the time is about 11:00p.m. Onew hyung is so tired that he just fell onto the hard cold floor and slept.

Key hyung hit  Onew hyung to wake him up, but it was useless. In the end, both me and Key hyung will have to drag Onew hyung back to his room. 

"Hyung, do you want to go back to the chicken shop to apologize to that waitress?" I asked Key hyung. He looked at me with those goldfish eyes after I asked him. 

"Wha--- Taemin-ah, just go to bed." He said. 

I stared at Key hyung for a while, I was sure he's concerned about that waitress, why didn't he want to apologize? 

After a couple minutes of staring, I turned my target to the phone. 

"Hyung, can I borrow your phone?" I asked him, but took his phone before he agrees to borrow it to me. 

"Yah! Taemin-ah, you're not gonna call her again are you! Give me back my phone!" He tried to get back his phone, but I ran to the washroom and locked the door. 

"Taemin-ah, come out..." He said. 

"Toilet in-use~~" I replied him while dialing my phone's number. 

“Yuh-ba-sae-yo?” The girl answered the call. It was the voice I've been wanting to hear other than my hyungs, the voice of an angel. 

"Hey, it's me" I said.

"O-Oh..." She sound a little shock after listening to my voice, I wonder what happened?