Misunderstandings

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

I went to the park as I promised. I was wearing a black jacket and sunglasses.

I turned around to see if _____ was here already, but she was no where to be found. 

After a while, I see Eun Mi, the fan girl that I talked to last time. 

She walked to me. Have she found out that I'm Lee Taemin from SHINee?

"Oppa... " She called for me. I act as if I didn't know her and continue waiting for ______ to come. 

"Taemin oppa... " She called for me again. This time, she took something out of her bag and showed it to me. 

It's my phone. 

I look at her with a shocked expression on my face, why is she holding the phone and not ______? 

"Oppa... This is your phone right?" She asked me. I ignored her since it maybe a fake. 

Why isn't she here yet? I thought. 

"If it's _____, she won't come." Eun Mi told me. I turned my head to look at her, how did she know that I'm waiting for ______? 

"Oppa... I was the one who had the phone, but _____ snatched it away from me and answered your calls..." She said to me, looking innocent. Does she think that I could be fooled by that? 

I looked at her, feeling disgusted. I turned around to search for ______ again, acting as if this fan girl is not in front of me. 

"Oppa!!" She suddenly pulled my collar and the next thing I know is... her lips crashed onto mine...

 

Your PoV

I woke up finding myself in my bed again. 

"What happened...?" I asked myself as I pulled my bag which is on the floor. 

"Oh ya... I was sick and... Eun Mi... Wait... why is..." 

I dug in my bag to search for the phone, as expected, the phone wasn't in my bag.

Who could have take it? Unless... It's Eun Mi... 

I quickly comb my hair and so on, then ran to Eun Mi's house. 

"Ajumma... is Eun Mi here?" I asked Eun Mi's mom. 

"I'm sorry... Eun Mi isn't here right now... She just went out..." She said to me. 

"Then... do you know where is Eun Mi heading to?" I asked her.

I'm worried. What if it isn't Eun Mi? What if it's others who stole the phone? I don't know who to trust anymore. 

"Erm.. she's going to the park at xx street..." 

That's the place where I told Taemin to go to! What if Taemin thought that she's... 

I quickly run to the park. No one here. 

I searched the park to find Eun Mi or Taemin. But I saw no one, until I saw 2 person who's sitting on the bench.

It's Taemin and Eun Mi... They were... kissing each other... 

My heart was slashed and scars were left on my dear heart, I can feel it bleeding badly... It hurts... 

Tears came down through the corner of my eyes, leaving a watery road down my cheeks. 

I hate it, I can't stand it... 

I couldn't...

 

Taemin's PoV

"What are you doing!" I pushed Eun Mi away and ran to ______. 

"______!" I called for her name and ran to her as she stopped running.

"______..." I called her name as I tried to hold her. 

"Don't touch me!" She shouted. Her voice was trembling, I can see tears falling down from the side. 

"______... I..." I tried to explained to her, but words just won't come out from my mouth.

"I'm sorry that I've ruined the moments that you were having with Eun Mi... I... I better be going..." She then left. 

I watched as she ran away from me. 

What have I done... 

I turned around and here she comes, that little .

"Oppa..." She called.

"Get away from me!" I snatched the phone away from her and ran out of the park. 

_______...

_______....

_______......