The mysterious cut on my lips

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV 

I stood outside the dorm, what kind of excuse should I use when I go in?

I slowly click on the password on the door, then silently open the door...

"Yah! Where did you go?!" Key hyung asked. He was just standing in front of the door.

"I just wanted to walk around..." I told him, then walk back to my room and took off the mask.  

I forgot to ask her name... I thought. 

Why should I ask her name? We won't meet again eventually, so why do I need to know her name? 

I  lied on my bed and think.

"Aish... this is bothersome..." I said. 

"What is?" Minho hyung walked in and ask. 

"Does anything bother you?" Minho hyung asked me, I know that he's worried about me, his cute dongsaeng, since the day I lost my phone. 

"nothing..." I stood up and took a book to read. He looked like he knew I was planning to ignore him while reading the book, so he just went out of the room like that. 

After Minho hyung, Key hyung went into the room. 

"Taemin-ah, don't go out on your own... you won't know what to do when the fans started chasing you on the streets..." There he goes again...

"Taemin-ah, are you listening?! Wait, why is there blood on your lips?"

Huh? Blood? 

I look at the mirror and saw that there's blood stains on my lips. Why is there blood here? 

I wiped the blood off my mouth, it's not my blood... Then... could it be... 

Hers?

 

Your PoV

"I'm home!" I said when I entered my house.

Mom won't be home until dinner time... So I'm home alone now?

I walked to my room quietly and lied on my bed. Suddenly, Taemin's face just popped out from my mind. 

My face were turning red again. Why wouldn't I? He's face was so close to me just now. 

I took out the phone in my pocket. 

"Why wouldn't I want to return it to him?" I asked myself that question. 

Why does my heart ache whenever I see him from the TV? Why does my cheeks turn bright red when I'm with him? Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm talking to him? 

There's so many questions in my mind that I would like to know the answer... But I don't know who to ask... 

"Let's get some sleep shall we? Mr teddy?" I was talking to my soft toy, teddy, a teddy bear. 

I hugged teddy and was planning to sleep but I felt a sudden pain on my lips. 

"Ouch... why is it so pain?" I ran to the toilet and looked in the mirror. 

"Wh-why is there a cut on my lips?" I asked myself...