The Real Ending

Through the Phone

First, I'm here to say 'SORRY!!!!!!'

Why? Because I don't think I'll have much time to online and update my fic, except for saturdays and sundays... 

So... I decided to end this fic, FAST. 

if you wanna blame, blame my teachers, they're the ones who made me go all psycho about my homework... LOL okay it's my fault for not finishing it up at school... 

Okay, now, the real FINAL. AND THIS TIME, IT'S NOT A JOKE. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Phew... The weather is cold today..." ______ said as she rubs both her hands together, looking at the bubbles which the little kid had blew as it slowly lands on her hands. Australia is indeed a beautiful place, and she was lucky enough to even see this beautiful scene in front of her. 

"______!!!" Her friends suddenly popped out of nowhere and scared her. 

"AHHHH!!!" She shouted and fell on the hard, cold tile.

"What was that for?" She growled. 

Her friends purely giggled and gave her a helping hand by pulling her up and patted the dust away from her blue jeans. 

"You know..." They tried to say something, but stopped afterwards and pulled ______ to the closest cafe. 

"Know what?..." ______ asked. Her friends simply replied a 'nothing' as she slowly approached the counter and ordered something to drink. She scanned through the menu and found something that reminds her of... him... And she smiled as she pointed at the menu. 

"I'll get that please." She said. 

I wonder how's he doing right now... 

She thought as she holds the cup of coffee and went to the table, where her friends were. She sat at the seat which is nearest to the window, and looked outside, gazing at the beautiful sunset, like a beautiful painting it is, she can't help but to stare at the beautiful reddish orange scene in front of her very eyes. 

It's been a year since she had moved to Australia.

How lucky I am... 

She thought and took a sip of coffee. Smiling as she sees bubbles flying to the sky, probably some kids were playing with the bubbles again. 

Her friends were just giggling and chattering about something together. 

She raised her eyebrows. Not knowing what are they talking about, she just continued staring at the sun as it slowly sinks down the mountain. She sighed. Her friends started nudging her about something, but she ignored it and stood up, taking her bag and coffee with her and walked out of the cafe. Her friends all rushed out of the cafe too and grabbed her by the arm. 

"Y--yah! Let go!" She said and struggled to break free, but she failed. They dragged her to the mall and pushed her to the shop, adding more and more clothes to her hands before pushing her in the fitting room. 

"What are all these..." _____ looked at the pile of clothes that was stacked up like a mountain in front of her. She quietly tried on every single cloth and found only one that she liked. She slowly unlocked the door, seeing her friends grinning loudly as they snatch that dress from her hands and ran to the cashier. 

"We'll take this piece~" They said to the cashier lady and paid for the dress. _____ didn't even know what the hell had gotten into them. You too right? 

"_____~ here! Let's go to that shop now!!!" One of ____'s friends shouted and dragged _____ to the other shop just next to this shop. She got dragged here and there and here again. 

Until... Her phone rang.

*Ring~* 

"Hello?" She answered the phone and didn't even bother to look at the caller. Through the phone, she heard a soft sound of 'hmph'. 

"HELLO?" She said through the phone again. But still no one's answering. 

"I'm hanging up..." She said softly through the phone and clicked on 'end call'. When she was about to put her phone back into her pocket, her phone started ringing again. 

"Aish!!!" She took her phone out and look at the screen this time, checking the caller's name. 

Unknown caller had sent you a message

read now?

Was all written on the screen. She clicked on 'yes' and read the message. 

To: ______

From: Unknown caller

In the crowd, I spotted you, in front of me. 

She turned around and found no one looking at her. There were too many people here. 

"So you want to play this game? Fine... I'll play with you..." She mumbled and kept her phone back in her pocket and kept walking. She got out of the mall, leaving her friends behind and kept walking until she reached a chicken shop. And that's when another message appeared on her screen. 

To: ______

From: Unknown caller

You landed on that very place which is full of precious memories.

She slightly chuckled and went into the shop, ordering something from the menu and waited for her food. This shop really reminds her of something, something precious. She smiled. 

How nostalgic... 

She thought and hold up her fork as the food came to her. Finishing every single meat, she went to pay. But it seems that someone had paid for her. She raised an eyebrow and looked around. 

Did that guy paid for the wrong order? 

She walked out of the chicken shop and got another message. 

To: ______

From: Unknown Caller

The chicken is delicious isn't it? ^^

She chuckled and walked off somewhere, constantly turning back to see if anyone's actually following her. She walked until she actually reached some mini outdoor stage. She looked at it, it reminds her of something again.. 

In the beautiful spotlight, where he shines brightly, and beautifully on the stage... 

She sat down quietly and stared at the empty stage, recalling the scene where she was watching his performance. The colorful spotlights, the voices, the screams... 

She closed her eyes and breathed in. How quiet it is to be here, no friends dragging her around the place, no annoying voices coming out of every single es... Sigh, pure amazing... 

To: _______

From: Unknown Caller

this place is peaceful, right...? ;D

Turning around again, she found no one. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE standing or sitting or hiding anywhere! She frowned and replied this person a message. 

To: Unknown Caller

From: _______

Who are you? And where are you? 

She clicked on the send button and flipped her phone, slowly keeping it into her pocket and turn to see if there's anyone holding a phone. NO ONE, again. She sighed and walked away. 

Who could this be... 

She thought deeply while walking on the streets. Suddenly, a very familiar voice was heard. She turned around, only found the CD shop with lots of Kpop songs. She sighed in relieve, there's no way they would actually be here anyway. 

To: ______

From: Unknown Caller

Surprised? 

Flipping her phone, she found this message. And it's starting to get to her nerves. She turned around again, there's too many people to even find a single guy, or girl with a phone on his or her hands! 

"Grr... I'm really gonna..." She mumbled deep down her heart and stomped out of the streets without even looking at the front. And eventually... She bumped into someone. 

"Ouch... Can't you see that I'm...." She caressed her own head and looked up, only finding the person who's she bumped into, smirking at her. His face was almost fully covered, like a mummy. 

"What are you smirking at?" _____ raised an eyebrow and was pissed, real pissed. The person in front of her just kept silent, but still smirking. He slowly got up and reached his hand to her arm, grabbing her up and patted the dust of her clothes. Then, he took out his phone, pressing some buttons and kept it. 

He smiled after he heard a song ringing in ______'s pocket. She quickly took out her phone and read the message. 

To: _______

From: Unknown Caller

There's no need to search anymore, in front of you. 

Was all written on the screen. She turned up and her eyes widens. Tears slowly formed and fell down her cheeks as the person slowly removes the disguise, only leaving a hat on to cover his eyes. 

_______ smiled. 

So does him.

"It's been a year, right?" The person said, smiling brightly at her. No one noticed or even try to glance at the sunglasses man with a hat and was wearing a mask, there were only busy peoples running around at this street. 

______ didn't speak a word and kept wiping the tears off her cheeks. She hoped that this person in front of her didn't see her cry, but he did. He noticed the tears that were falling down. He reached his hands to her face and wiped the tears off with his thumb, slowly caressing her face. 

Everything was nostalgic. 

Her eyes, her face, her scent, her... voice. 

She quietly waited for him to stop caressing him, but when he was about to stop, she hold onto his hand that was still near her face. 

Voice slowly recovered from choking in and she started to speak. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae... Taemin..." 

She said and smiled, with tears rolling down her cheeks again. 

Him too, he smiled. He smiled and pulled her closely to him. 

And, their lips met again, in the crowd of busy business men and women. 

To: Unknown caller

From: ______

I found you.

 

To: ______

From: Unknown caller

I Love You. <3

 

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Sorry for ending this SOOOOO quickly.... =( 

yeah~ blame the teachers babeeee~ xD 

Okay, I'm selfish, I'm useless for not doing my homework... LOL 

but still, hope you'll like it. =) 

And also, please support my 2nd fic! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17029/are-you-juliette-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

Title: Are You Juliette

Characters: Kim Joo Eun(fic), Key, Taemin, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho