The moment their lips parted

Through the Phone

Your PoV

I think I'm having a dream, a dream about Taemin kissing me on the park with the beautiful sunset as a background.

Wait... What is this soft feeling on my lips? 

I opened my eyes and saw Taemin's lips on mine, and I was too shock to return his kiss. 

Finally, he broke the kiss. 

"Now... it's not an accident." Taemin smirked. It's the first time I've seen him smirking at me, evilly.

I blushed and hold on to my lips. Did he just... kissed me?!!!!! 

"Di---did you just..." I couldn't finish my sentence, I kept holding onto my lips. 

"Yes I just kissed you." He said while smiling like an angel. 

I could feel my temperature rising up and my heart was pumping madly. 

Oh dear heart, would you please stop pumping so fast?!!!

 

Taemin's PoV

What is wrong with me? Why did I kiss _____? And it's on the lips!!!! Ahhh I'm so dead if hyung finds out about this!!!

I parted the kiss. It was so embarrassing but I have to say something! 

"Now... it's not an accident." I said to her. 

Oh god.. why did I say that?!!! 

She blushed madly and touched her lips. 

"Di---did you just..." 

"Yes, I just kissed you." I said to her. 

I could see her face turning as red as a cheery again.

Oh... she's just so cute. 

"Taemin..." She called, it's the first time I've heard her calling for me. 

"Yes?" I asked her. 

"Why did you..." she didn't finish her sentence, was she embarrassed?

I chuckled. She was just so cute when she's embarrassed. 

"I think we should really go back..." I told her. And she nodded. 

She walked straight ahead of me and got into her house first. And I was the last to get into the house.

"Taemin-ah!!!!!!!" Jonghyun hyung suddenly dashed to me and hugged me tightly. 

"Hyung... can't... breath..." I almost got choked to death by Jonghyun hyung, he quickly release me from his hug and asked if I'm alright. 

"Are you okay?!!! Taemin-ah!!!" 

"I'm fine, hyung..." I said to him, smiling again. 

"Where did you go?" Onew hyung asked me. 

"Oh... I just went to the park for a walk." I said to him and smiled. 

At the corner, where _____ was standing at. I could see her cheeks slowly turning red. 

I smiled to my hyungs who are... OVERLY CONCERN about me and waited for manager hyung to come. 

Soon, manager hyung's car came. 

When I was about to go, ______ pulled my shirt. 

"I... I agree to act as Key's friend..." 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

yay... very, very short chapter... 

>< >< >< 

why is it short? because i'm currently lack of ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T