Him and his chicken... sigh...

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

I was walking towards my room, well actually, it's Key hyung, Onew hyung and my room, when Onew hyung was just walking out of the room while... smirking?

I turn around seeing his arms on ______'s shoulders, and I got mad all of a sudden.

I walked towards them and twist Onew hyung's arm, but I didn't mean it.

"Onew hyung, show some respect... _____ doesn't like it." I said to him, still twisting his arm.

"Yah! Yah!! YAHH!! Taemin-ah lett--let go..."Onew hyung cried because of the pain I caused.

"Oops, sorry..." I apologized to him and free his arm. Onew hyung then checked his arm and then walked towards me.

"Taemin-ah, too protective~" He whispered in my ears.

I was stunned, I didn't know how to react to it.

Onew hyung then took _____'s hand and walked out of the door.

What did he just said?!!

 

Your PoV

"come on... it's not that hard~ Just say 'Onew oppa~'~~" Onew said to me with a cute, soft tone.

What?! There's no way I'm saying that word!! NO WAY!

I turned around and pretended that I didn't hear what he said. But he still manage to get my attention when the traffic lights turn red.

"______ dongsaeng-ah~~ Don't ignore me~" He did it again! That sweet voice turned into a cute, soft tone again.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the streets, how I wish I could just walk freely like them...

I instantly stared at that shop when the lights suddenly turned green again.

NO! I haven't finish scanning that shop!! I shouted inside my heart.

I sat down quietly on the passanger seat and saw Onew... smirking?!

My eyes widened and I didn't believe what I just saw.

I mean, ONEW? SMIRKING? no way man...

But... TAEMIN smirked too right? I mean, I've seen him smirking a lot these days...

I looked outside and pretended that I didn't see anything.

I didn't see anything... I didn't see anything... I didn't... OH MY GOD WHY IS HE DRIVING TO KFC?!!!

My eyes widened as he parked his car near the KFC. I turned to look at him but he's already outside.

Some girls were gossiping about him. "Is that Onew?" "Oh my gosh!!" "I'm gonna faint soon!!!"

I sighed. why would they like this... maniac...

He opened the door for me.

"Hurry! Get out of the car now! It's gonna start!!!" He said to me and pulled me out of the car. I knew it! He won't bring me to my house if he didn't have any intentions!! Gah!!! I'm gonna die soon!!

I took the sunglasses from the drawer and wore it before he pulls me out of the car and dragged me to KFC.

"I'm challenging that!" He pointed at the poster and said to the cashier. The cashier was stunned by his actions, and also his appearance. I mean, why would an idol appear in KFC?... Oh right... Onew...

I stood there and covered my face with a magazine.

I don't know him... That's what I thought.

Then, the torture hadn't end... He dragged me to get a sit and... EVERYONE is watching us.

"I'm so dead..." I mumbled softly.

"Dongsaeng-ah! I'mma get that 'all year free chicken VIP card'!!! so you just sit there while I finish CHICKEN!!!" he screamed when a big plate mountain of chickens was served to the table.

"err... Are you sure you can finish it? cause..." I asked him softly. Everyone started gossiping about me being with Onew... Oh god... After Key... it's Onew... sigh...

"you have exactly 5 minutes to finish this plate of chicken, now... 1, 2, 3, START!" The waiter clicked on the timer and was stunned by Onew's 'chicken munching' skills.

It has only been 1 minute, and Onew had finished half of the chickens... Wow... he really is a chicken maniac...

Maybe I should... ya... get away from here...

I escaped easily because Onew was munching and staring on his beloved chicken.

Phew... That was lucky...

Finally!! I'm away from their sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so happy that I almost knocked on someone.

"Oops, sorry..." I said to them. My Onew's sunglasses fell off and... You know the rest...

The girls were going on screaming about me, the girlfriend of Key being here.

"..." I took the sunglasses and ran like there's no tomorrow.

I successfully hid myself behind the dumpster. God that's smelly...

I hope that they'll stop chasing and get going... sigh... why is my life so...

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around and almost shocked to death when I found him behind me....

Why are you here...??????????????????

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

To be continue... ><

Chapter 29's here~~~

Oh everyone's curious about Jjong's 'secret' huh? hmm... Maybe next time ><