It turned out to be 'lucky'

Through the Phone

Taemin's PoV

It's about...

 

 

 

 

The KFC eating contest?!!

"Err... Onew hyu---" I didn't get to finish my words, and Onew hyung just go on "AHHHHH!!! I'M SO GETTING THE FIRST PRIZE!!!!"

Why is he so interested in the first prize? Well because... It's a all year free chicken VIP card [A/N: Which would never exist in real life... sigh...]

"Hyung, I don't think we should talk to Onew hyung today..." I whispered in Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung's ears, and they nodded.

Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung quickly clean up the mess Onew hyung created, while Minho hyung just sneaks away to his room and continued his game.

______? She just didn't know what happened.

"Why are you guys so weird all of a sudden?" She tapped my shoulders and asked me curiously.

"Nothing. Oh ya, don't talk to Onew hyung today, he'll be busy thinking something... You won't know what he'll do to you if you interrupt him from getting that..." I said to her and went to help Jonghyun hyung, which Key hyung abandoned.

"Our Taeminnie is happy~~" Jonghyun hyung sang softly, quiet enough to just let me hear it.

"Shut up Jonghyun hyung..." I glared at him. And that's when he goes all "Oh my god!" "Taemin asked me to shut up?!!!" "Am I dreaming?!!" "Where did our cute maknae went to?!!!!"

Jeez, give me a break...

"Hyung! You won't want anyone to know anything about that incident... right?" I pulled his collar and glared at him, and also smirking at the same time.

"No No NO!!! You can say anything but that!!!" Jonghyun hyung speaked english for the... I don't know... first time of the day?

I smirked and release him. "Good." That's what I said as I walked towards _______'s direction.

"Devil Taeminnie..." Jonghyun hyung mumbled as he grabbed his own collar.

I can hear you... Jonghyun hyung...

 

Your PoV

What does Taemin means? Why can't I talk to Onew???

Wait... why am I thinking this?!

I sat on the sofa and the TV. Jeez, that news again...

Suddenly, a commercial popped out of no where. A KFC commercial.

Oh... so that's why they didn't want me to talk to Onew... Cause if I talked to him, he'll either choke me to death or just kill me with a kitchen knife...

I turned around and looked at Taemin. Him and his hyung... they're so close to each other... And me? I'm just some pretend girlfriend of one of his hyung.

I sighed. Suddenly, I heard Jonghyun saying "No No NO!!...", then I turned back again.

Taemin was grabbing Jonghyun's collar, he then release him and let out a smirk on his pretty face.

Wow... Even when he smirks, he could still keep up his cute image... and not ruining it...

I looked at him as he walked to my direction, leaving Jonghyun and his funny and weird looking face at the back.

"What are you watching?" Taemin asked me. I didn't notice him to be so close to me already, so close that my heart almost escaped from my ribcage's protection.

"Er... just some random shows..." I told him. He took the remote control from me and switched channels.

"Oh... This looks interesting." He smiled at me while saying that, he then layed the remote control on the sofa and sat next to me. His breathing was so close that his breathe kept on hitting my cheeks. 

Oh please... someone help me...

I hold my chest tight again, thanks to Taemin...

Suddenly, Key pulled Taemin away from me.

"Taemin-ah, you know you haven't finish your project yet right?" He told Taemin to finish up his project because it's almost the end of winter holidays. Which reminds me...

Oh My Gosh.. my project!!!!

I stood up immediatly and tried to run out of the door, but Key stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going now young lady?" Key asked me while blocking the way with his long and strong arms.

"Er... Home? Obviously?" I raised an eyebrow and glared at Key, hoping that he'll make way, but he didn't.

"Didn't you know that there are crazy fans outside the building who wants to attack you?" Key frowned while saying that, and I didn't know why.

"But... my project..." I seriously wanted to cry, I haven't even start a single line for my project!!! Gah!!

"Never mind I'll bring you to get your project!" Onew suddenly place his arm around my shoulder, which gave me a weird feeling, a weird feeling that someone is glaring at us...

"Hyung get your hands off..." Key wasn't able to finish his sentence when Taemin suddenly 'pulled' Onew's arms away from me.

"Onew hyung, show some respect... _____ doesn't like it." Taemin said while smirking at me.

Why does he smirk more often these days?

"Yah! Yah!! YAHH!! Taemin-ah lett--let go..." Onew shouted because of the pain Taemin has cause, which is him twisting Onew's arms.

"Oops, sorry..." Taemin apologized to him and released him. Onew then looked at his precious arm to see if he needs to rush to the hospital.

Then, Onew whispered a few things in Taemin's ear, then pulled me out of the door, leaving Taemin standing there like a statue.

What did he said to Taemin??

"So... Dongsaeng-ah, get in." He opened the door of his car and welcomed me into his car.

"O--oh..." I hesitated but still got into the car. Onew then closed the door and got into the driver's sit.

"Now... To get your project..." Onew started the engine and drove me to my house. And I got my project.

"Yes!!! Now I need to hurry up and finish my project!!" I'm so happy that I get to finish up my project so that the lame teacher won't nag about why I didn't finish my project and so on.

"You won't thank me?" Onew turned around and looked at me, he acted sad, which looks real.

"err... Thanks?" I said to him and looked at my project, again.

"Apology not accepted." He said while shaking his head.

"Then what should I do?" I asked him, I was frightened.

"Hmm..." He thought hard to come up with something so that he could accept my apology.

"Call me oppa..."

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

________________________________________________________________________

To be continue... ><

chapter 28~~~ hope you like it. =)

Oops, you guys got it wrong~ no Eun Mi and no pictures here~~ And it's not 'news'. haha ><