His text message

Through the Phone

 

Your PoV

I thought I was having a nightmare when I saw the word 'Key hyung' on the screen. But when I answered the phone, I was actually relieved that it isn't him, but Taemin. 

"O-oh..." I replied him. I was really hoping for Key to not be there. 

"What's wrong?" Taemin sounded worried. Did he notice that I was scared of Key? Or did he notice that I'm the waitress at the chicken shop? Nahh!! that wouldn't happen...

Why am I worried that he'll find out about me being the waitress at the chicken shop? I shouldn't be worried, it would be better if he knew... Because... He can have his phone back.

"No--nothing. So... Are you gonna tell me where should I be so that you could get your phone back?" I acted as nothing happened when I replied him. 

"Erm, actually... I wanted to talk to you..." He said in a very soft voice. I chuckled because he sounded shy and cute. 

"Wha-what are you laughing at?" Now he sounded embarrassed, slightly angry. 

"Nothing~" I said. Then Taemin chuckled. His laughes made me bite my pillow to prevent me from screaming. 

I was embarrassed. I can't believe that I actually acted cute while saying that! I'm so embarrassed that I want to just hide under my pillow and spend the rest of my life like this. 

"Wha-why are you laughing?!" I asked him, embarrassedly. 

"_______, You're cute" He said. 

"Wha-what did you just..." I asked. I can't believe what he just said, did he just say that I'm cute? 

My cheeks turned bright red right after he said those words. It's so embarrassing!

"I said you're cute" He replied me. I almost died of happiness, an idol that everyone loves is talking to me on the phone AND telling me that I'm cute? I'll have no regrets after then. 

"Oops, got to go again, let's talk again next time" He said.

"O-oh! okay! I'll wait!" I said before he hang up the phone. 

"He said my name.... and... said that I'm... cute...."

 

Taemin's PoV

"Taemin-ah! Hurry up and open the door!" Key hyung banged the door and said. 

"Coming~" I unlocked the door and went out of the toilet. 

"Yah! Can't you guys not fight for a toilet? I'm trying to get some sleep here" JongHyun hyung who's half sleeping on the sofa said. 

I walked back to my room and left Key hyung's phone on his table. When Key hyung went in the room, he looked at the call history. 

"Yah! you really called her again!" Key hyung said. 

Key hyung's inner umma is gonna come out anytime, I better get some sleep before he starts his nagging; I thought. I lied on my bed which is just beside onew hyung's bed. But Onew hyung wasn't sleeping on his own bed, he was sleeping on Key hyung's bed. 

"Yah! Onew hyung! Give me back my bed!" Key hyung said while acting harshly. And the harsh Kim Ki Bum [hyung] actually made Onew hyung fall down from the bed. 

"Aish.... " Onew hyung mumbled. He then walked to his own bed while scratching his head.

Key hyung too, off the lights and slept. 

I silently got up after checking if Key hyung is asleep, then took his phone out of the drawer and texted her a message. 

"I'm going to sleep now~  Sweet dreams~" 

Before I sent this message out to her, I typed in another line.

"P.S: Don't text back. By Taemin" 

Then i clicked on the Send button. After making sure that the message was sent, I deleted the message. 

"Good night." I told myself. Then silently put the phone on  the table and went to bed. 

 

Your PoV 

I woke up naturally without the noisy alarm buzzing me. And the first thing I thought of right after waking up isn't about breakfast, but his phone. 

I looked at the phone screen.

"You have a message. Read now?" 

I quickly clicked on the 'Yes' button. It was yesterday's message, so he was telling me good night? Too bad i didn't read it yesterday then.

After brushing my teeth and stuff, I walked down to stairs and searched for breakfast.

"Umma, what are we having today?~" I asked my mom. 

"_______-ah, when would you stop thinking about food when you wake up?" My mom replied while serving pancakes to me. 

Well mom, I'm currently thinking about Taemin, and not food when I woke up from bed today. 

I giggled as I stuff the pancakes into my mouth.