Embarrassing morning

Through the Phone

Your PoV

It's like a dream, a beautiful dream, Taemin was sleeping beside me, his beautiful face is just 3centimeters away from me!!!

I chuckled lightly as I slowly caress his soft straight hair.

Oh... How I wish to stay in this dream forever...

"Is my face really that irresistible?" Taemin slowly opens his eyes and looked straight at me, he's smirking.

"Wha-what? yo--you're awake!!" I quickly fell off the bed when I know that he's awake.

I---Isn't this a dream?!!

"Yes, I'm already awake." He smiled while saying that. He got up from the bed and tried to help me up, which I rejected because I was too embarrassed.

"Wh-Why are you on the bed?!! Aren't you suppose to be at... "  I couldn't even look into his eyes while saying this, what's wrong with me...

"Yeah I'm suppose to be sleeping with Jonghyun hyung, but he kinda... kicked me off the bed... So..." He said while scratching his head.

"Oh..." My mouth turned to an 'o' shape right after he explained to me.

So... That... That's why he's on the bed... could he have forgotten that I'm sleeping here?... Yeah maybe... yeah...

I was thinking so hard that I didn't notice that Taemin's face was getting closer and closer to mine.

Wait... what is he...

"_____-ah!!! Do you want any--- ... Oh... I see that you're busy... well... sorry to bother you TWO" Onew slam the door and see us sitting on the floor, with Taemin---

"YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO OUR TAEMINNIE!!! Why is he... half ?!!" Spi-- no Jonghyun came in and had his mouth opened wide when he sees Taemin half--- Wait... HALF ?!

I looked at Taemin, Oh my god... he's really...

I covered my eyes and ran to the washroom to hide myself. I can't believe what I just saw!!! GahH!! Oh my eyes!!!

I looked at the mirror and see that my cheeks are turning bright red again.

Sigh... Why is it always like this?!!

I hold my chest, just the place where my heart keeps beating fastly.

What should I do? I can't face him now...!!!

 

Taemin's PoV

I watched as _______ cover her face and ran to the washroom. Was she embarrass again?

I chuckled and walked to the wardrobe and wore a random shirt I found in the fully stuffed wardrobe.

"Taemin-ah... Don't tell me you and her..." Jonghyun hyung looked at me suspiciously.

I didn't answer his question, just purely smirked.

I want to see how'll he react to it, it's just so fun to make fun of Jonghyun hyung, even Key hyung agrees to me!

"Oh My God! don't tell me you two seriously!!!!" As expected, Jonghyun hyung freaked out.

"Why?!! Why Taemin?!!"

"You're the one at fault..." I said it softly to him, just soft enough to let him and only him to hear.

"What?! Why?!"

"If you didn't kick me off the bed... I wouldn't have..." I smirked at him again. Then I felt something just hit my head.

"Yah! Don't say anything that will make others misunderstand!!! We didn't do anything!!" It's _____, and she's holding a newspaper.

"What? So you guys didnt-----AHHHHHHH!!!" Onew hyung kicked Jonghyun hyung to stop him from saying 'that word' to _____. Well, thanks Onew hyung~

"Ouch... " I mumbled. Well it really looks hurt... You're asking me why? well because Onew hyung kicked Jonghyun hyung's...

And you know the rest, hehe...

==

When we're eating breakfast, Jonghyun hyung was fighting with Key about the difference between his breakfast and _____'s.

Then suddenly, we heard a crash.

We turned to where the sound came from, which is obviously from Onew hyung.

"Onew hyung! Do you know how many plates have you broke?!!!" Key hyung's Umma mode has been completely . And Jonghyun hyung was just standing there normally. Minho hyung was filling up another bowl of rice and I, obviously, laughing on the inside but helping Onew hyung on the outside.

Onew hyung just stood there, reading the newspaper?!!! And that's just so weird... Onew hyung won't waste any chicken even if it dropped on the floor, but today, he actually ignored that little piece of chicken on the floor and concerntrated on the newspaper.

What's so interesting about it anyway? Probably some chicken advertisment...

I walked behind Onew hyung and check if he's reading his beloved chicken advertisment, but it seems that I'm wrong...

The news he was reading was really, really serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's about....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

To be continue...

 

>< Yay!! Finally!! IDEAS~~~ ><

Okay... So this is chapter 27, so what do you guys think? Interesting? boring? or... LAME?

>< ><

Oh ya, I have something to tell you guys.

I wrote a new fic!!! This time, it's about ........ I'm not telling you~~ You'll know it when you read it ><

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17029/are-you-juliette-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

Fanfic Title: Are You Juliette?

Please support this new fic of mine while my brain thinks more ideas for "Through the phone"~~

>< >< ><