He noticed? Not

Through the Phone

Key's PoV

Weird... I don't remember leaving my phone on the table before I went to bed... Why is it on the table now? 

I thought. I always keep my phone in the drawers, but why is it on the table? Did someone used my phone without my permission? 

I turned around and found Taemin sitting on his bed reading. 

And by the way, Minho was there too, reading with Taemin. 

Could it be Taemin? 

"Taemin-ah, did you use my phone again without my permission?" I need to test him, just because Taemin is my only weakness... 

"Nope~" He replied me.

Geez! How could he talk so cutely! This sly brat... 

"Okay... fine... Whatever" I mumbled to myself, then gave the innocent Minho a 'What are you looking at' look. 

 

Taemin's PoV

Phew... Luckily, it was Key hyung's phone I'm using, or else I wouldn't know what to do if Jonghyun hyung or Onew hyung or Minho hyung asked me if I used their phone without their permission. 

I left my book on the bed and walked out of the room. 

Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung were watching, no, staring at the TV. I guess this is the only chance for me to sneak out of the dorm without manager hyung or anyone stopping me. 

I took my coat, wallet, sunglasses, a cap and also a mask then slowly tip toed towards the door. 

I closed the door slow enough that it didnt make a single sound, then i happily ran away from my dorm

Finally, I get to breath some fresh air. I walked on the streets looking for a games store, then, i saw a game store just there. 

I stopped suddenly. 

What if they find out SHINee's Taemin going in a game store? They'll think that I'm still a kid and cute and all... And her... will she also think like what my fans thought? 

I turned back towards the dorms direction. I should really stop acting so kid-ish, lied to my "mom", and running away from home... I should really stop... 

I was walking back to the dorms direction, until SOMEBODY shouted "OH MY GOD! IT'S SHINEE'S TAEMIN!!" 

After I heard that SOMEBODY's scream, I leave the place as fast as possible, it's just SO HARD to get away from the fans sometimes! 

I ran at full speed, but the fans still won't stop chasing me. I chose to turn to the corner to hide, but when i turn, I accidentally knocked on a girl. 

 

Your PoV

"Ouch..." I mumbled. I was just walking along the streets, why am I ending up lying down on the hard cold floor? with... with TAEMIN on top of me!!! 

Wha-what kind of situation is this? Wha-what should I say? What should I do?!

My cheeks turned bright red and my mind went blank right after I saw Taemin. I quickly covered my cheeks as soon as he got up.

"Wh-why..." 

"shh..." He covered my mouth and hide behind the dirty trash can. I can hear fans shouting and screaming "Taemin", so he's been chased by his fans again? 

Finally, he released me right after the fans were gone to the other direction. 

"I'm sorry... really..." He said while releasing me from his hug. I was almost out of breath when he's hugging me, it's like he's breath too away mine. 

"It's okay..." I said. Still blushing. 

Should I return his phone now? It's the right chance! I should! 

I hold on the phone tightly, my hands won't release the phone.

No, I don't want to give him back his phone, I still want to talk to him! I thought.

"Are you okay? your cheeks are red..." He asked me, worried. I look at him, of course he'll be worried, it was his fault that I got into this situation!  

"Ye-yes! I'm fine! My cheeks gets red easily with just a little sunlight" I said, to avoid his question of course. 

I couldn't tell him that I was the person who has his phone, I couldn't tell him anything!

"Oh... Have we met?" He asked suddenly. 

"Wh-what? really? I've never met a real idol like you before!" I said. It's obvious that it's a lie but who cares, i just want to avoid him and run away from this place. 

"Oh! You're that waitress!!" He looked at me with those eyes like he's very sure I'm that person. 

"Er... waitress?" I acted as if I'm not the person, but really, I'm the person he said. 

"Yes! you're the waitress that Key hyung scared just yesterday!" He said. When I heard the word Key hyung, I shivered. 

Was I really that scared of him? 

"Er... Ya you got it right... I'm the waitress that your Key hyung scared yesterday..." I said. My words shiver as I said the word Key. 

"I'm sorry, noona, Key hyung isn't like that, he's actually a nice person, he's just protecting me because he thought you're another crazy fan." He said with those legendary puppy dog eyes. 

Wait... what? NOONA?

"Er... How old are you?"

"18..." 

"I'm still 16... I'm not your noona..." I told him. He got embarrass as soon as he found out I was younger than him. 

"Oops... I'm sorry..." He said. 

"Do I really looked that old?!" I asked him. Still unwilling to believe that he just called me 'Noona'. 

"You don't look old, you look mature" He told me while smiling brightly at me. 

"I need to go back before anyone sees me again..." He stood up covering his beautiful face with the white mask. 

"Good bye" He said before he leave me. 

"I look.... mature?" what he said was spinning in my head and won't go off...