Major Danger

Through the Phone

Your PoV

No... This couldn't be it... THERE IS NO WAY I'm going... INTO THAT GODDAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why are you still standing there like an idiot? Hop in, NOW." Jonghyun demanded me to while he's sitting at the drivers seat, I never knew he drive until now. I slowly, taking my time and walked to the car. I quietly sat down, didn't notice who's beside me until he flinched. I looked up and noticed Minho oppa who's paused his game and gave me a weird look.

And yeah, I'm never calling Jonghyun 'oppa', never, wanna know why? Well because... 

*flashbacks*

"____-ah..." I turned around seeing Jonghyun oppa full of scratches and red marks around his legs and arm, WHAT THE HELL HAD HAPPENED TO HIM?

"Yes? Jonghyun oppa..." I asked him as I raised an eyebrow. 

"No!!! DON'T CALL ME OPPA!!!!!" He said in fear and ran away. I really didn't know what happened to him... 

*Flashback ends here*

That's all I know. He called me to not call him oppa, so I didn't. Sometimes, I really wanted to ask if there's any problem with Jonghyun's brain, one moment, he asked me to call him oppa, then, he changed his mind and begged me not to call him oppa.

WEIRD... 

Oh, I forgot to mention why are we in the car, well... BECAUSE... I need to go back to school now... Which I don't like, why? Oh YOU KNOW WHY!!!! IT'S THAT STUPID GOD DAMN GOOD-FOR-NOTHING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hold my fist as I thought about what the paparazzi wrote on that stupid newspaper. If I get to know that paparazzi, I'll make sure he, or she goes to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Suddenly, I heard shouts coming from everywhere. Oh god... 

"I don't wanna go out..." I sobbed while looking outside. I really don't want to get killed by his fans. It's just too scary... I felt a hand patting my head I turned around and found that it was Minho oppa's hand. 

"It'll be fine. If they dare to bully our dear dongsaeng, I'll beat the crap out of them." He smiled at me and said. Erm... Is he, possibly, attracted to small things? Because... I'm smaller than him and so does Taemin... So... could it be? I don't know... Maybe I should ask him someday.

"But what if the bullies are your fans?" I asked, my voice trembles as those words come out of my mouth. Then, Onew oppa... 

"Oh who cares... If they bully you, they're not a fan anymore." He said while holding a drumstick, another hand holding a chicken meat acting like he was some warrior. Like you know, 1 hand with a sword, another with a shield... Okay I'm bad at describing that... 

Key oppa playfully hit Onew oppa's head and laughed. 

"Nice one hyung!" Minho said and continued playing his games. 

Oh... You're asking about Taemin now? He's sitting beside me, playing with his phone.. 

I sighed. It's been like this since the day he said he love my pencil... It's really... weird... 

 

Author's PoV

Sheesh... she's really bad at describing things.... GAHHHH!!! Okay I'll take over them for now. 

Okay so, the whole car van was soooooo damnnnn quiet until they reached Taemin and ______'s school. Onew was munching his chicken which he found out of no where; Key was... checking on his hair... Minho was minding his own business a.k.a gaming; Jonghyun... Okay he's driving... 

Jonghyun drove the car into the school grounds to drop off Taemin and _____. But they couldn't even open the door, thanks to the fan girls who were crowding around the van. 

"Grr... When will they learn that it's dangerous to crowd around the van?" Jonghyun growled as he slams his head on the steering wheel for no reason at all. I mean, shouldn't it be Taemin and ______ who's panicking? Why the hell are you the one who is slamming your head on the steering wheel? 

"What should we do?" ______ asked. She looked really scared of the fan girls now, but also mad when she remembered the cause of all her fear, KEY... 

Sorry Key, we can't help you now... 

"Just walk out." Taemin said and grabbed ______'s hand. He opened the door and dragged her out of the crowd, avoiding the cameras and phone snapping sounds when they walk out of the crowd. The hid at the rooftop to avoid the fan girls for a moment and to wait for the bell to ring. 

"Phew... that was close..." _____ said while patting the dust off her skirt. Taemin was just staring at her, his back leaning against the door, but _____ didn't notice him staring at her. 

"Yeah... real close..." Taemin said and gave her an angelic smile. Which made someone, including you, yes, YOU OVER THERE WHO IS READING ALL MY THOUGHTS HERE!! blushing madly. But I guess you won't... You'll either faint or scream for no reason, then guess who'll be scolding you for reading my fic... YOUR PARENTS... sigh... 

She replied him with a smile. He stood up as she walks towards the door and opened it, checked if the fan girls were still searching for Taemin. Okay, it's safe now, just for now. They walked down the stairs, seeing no one but the discipline teacher standing there with a... wood-like thing he's holding there. 

Thank you baboon teacher... 

That's what _____ thought as she slowly walks to her classroom without 'baboon teacher' noticing it. It was the first time she thanked a teacher. Surprising? 

She opened the classroom door silently, quiet enough to not disturb the teacher from teaching. She slowly creep to her place and sat down without the teacher noticing. She let out a sigh, luckily. 

From the corner of her eyes, she found Eun Mi, sitting there with a smirk on her face. _____ knew nothing good would happen later, but she didn't even bother to tell anyone... 

Eun Mi was definitely up to something, something to do with ______. She hated ______ for trying to steal Taemin away from her. Eun Mi holds her fist tightly and put up a smirk.

She already had a plan to ruin _____'s school life. And it's never... something good... 

 

Taemin's PoV

I was in class, and it's so damn boring that you can't imagine how boring was I... I wanna dance... would it be funny if I suddenly danced in front of the teacher? Sure it would you dummy Taemin... 

So bored... 

So bored... 

I wanna talk to someone... 

I wanna talk to...... ______... 

Can I? Can I? SURE I CAN!!! 

I took out my phone and messaged _______, how did I get her number? Oh, I have my ways... 

    To: _______

    From: Taemin

    I'm bored... let's chat~~ 

After a while, she replied me a message. 

    To: Taemin 

    From: _______

    Oh... Can you chat with others? I'm studying... 

Owhh... I'm sad... she doesn't want to chat with me? Who doesn't want to chat with me?!!! Oh... only her... 

I sighed and typed the next message, slightly chuckled as I type them and kept my phone. Looking at my phone, I remembered how we met. I was chased by fan girls and was running for my life. And... I encountered with an angel through this phone. It's because of this phone that we met.

So... Thank you phone... I owe you a lot... 

Okay... now I looked like an idiot who's talking to his own phone. I should really stop talking to myself... 

I sighed and looked outside the window. Oh, the birds are chirping... You know what? Bird? ____'s voice is better... 

I turned back and rest my head on the table. I can't stop thinking about ______... Is this the effect of... that? I thought. flashbacks about us just kept on replaying in my mind, those sweet, yet a little bitter memories. I smiled, Maybe I should... Since Key hyung already said it and got rejected... HAH! Serves you right for not waiting for me!!!!! 

But... I looked like an idiot that time... How could I have changed my words from 'I love you' to 'I love youR PENCIL'??????!!!! What the hell... ARHHHHH!!! IT'S SO EMBARRASSING...

I should... 

Should not... 

I should... 

Should not... 

I should... 

OKAY ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINE!!! I'LL SAY IT ALREADY SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Your PoV

The bell rang and I quickly get up and started running towards the door, but someone just has to stop me from getting out of this boring classroom. 

"Where do you think you're going?" That girl said with a y smirk on her face, sheesh, that doesn't make you pretty at all. I raised an eyebrow and tried to go through but they stopped me by pushing me back to the original spot I just stood. I lost balance and felt on the ground. 

"What was that for?" I asked them while I slowly stand up.

"For stealing SHINee oppas from us!" Eun Mi said and stood in front of me. I knew it, she was up to something when she smirk, I just knew it.  I glared at her and glance on my classmates, they were just scared to approach me and help me because this fat girl in front of me is scary. 

"I didn't steal them." I said coldly and got up continue glaring at Eun Mi. I can't believe her, before she knew about the phone, she was all friendly with me, then, oh, she goes all badass with me after seeing me with SHINee and all. Seriously what's wrong with her?

"Stop lying! You !! So? You're Key oppa's girlfriend!! And you're flirting with Taemin oppa?" The fat girl grabbed my collar and said. Erm, fat girl? You look so much BIGGER than Taemin to even call him 'Taemin oppa'...  

She was about to throw her punch at me, and she did. I just stayed quiet, I didn't know what to do, and I don't want to do anything. She kept on punching and slapping me, what is this they call? Oh, bullying... Fine then, just let them punch me until they're satisfied, then they'll stop. 

"Are you done?" I asked. My legs, hands, and face was covered with bruises, my lips were bleeding badly. I took my bag and continued glaring at them as I walk out of the classroom and went to the washroom. 

I don't want them to know about this... 

That's what I thought when I got up. I cleaned all the cuts that they've made and tried my best to cover up the bruises. I looked at myself in the mirror and tears slowly roll down my cheeks. 

I look pathetic... 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continue... 

Okay~~~ I've updated chapter 34~~~~~ 

No one's happy to see this huh... Yeah... me too... =(

No more jokes and let's be serious now... EVERYONE HOLD YOUR WEAPONS!!!! AND WE'LL ATTACK!!! >< 

The next chapter will be up on either next saturday or maybe next next saturday... ><