His Explanations part 2

Through the Phone

Your PoV

I opened my eyes seeing me and Taemin on the floor, but this time, I was the one on top of him. And also my mom, my friends, and also the 4 SHINee members standing by the door. 

"This is not what you guys are thinking..." I said to them. But it seems like they didn't get it. 

"Oh my god!!! Tae---Taemin!!!! _____!!!" They were so shock that one of my friends faint, again. 

"Taemin-ah!!! what the hell did she do to you!!!" Taemin's hyung, spiky hair said. 

He quickly stand up and apologized to me. 

"Sorry..." He said softly, his face was as red as a tomato, just like my face.

"Okay... This is not what you people are thinking..." I said while walking out of the door. 

"Then what really happened here?" Spiky hair asked and raised his eyebrows. 

"Jonghyun hyung!!" Taemin hit that spiky hair who's name is Jonghyun, okay now I get his name. 

I swear, nothing really happened in this room. 

Okay now let me explain to you people what really happened. 

 

*flashback*

"I was forced..." He said. 

Our faces were just a few centimeters away from each other, I could feel his breath hitting on my lips. 

My face is slowly turning from light pink to a bright red color, and my heart is pumping faster than ever. 

Oh god, what must I do to stop my weird heart from beating so fast?

I asked myself. 

Suddenly, we got to our senses and noticed that we were too close to each other. 

Taemin wanted to go backwards but he accidentally stepped on my blanket that I 'threw' on the floor, and he unconsciously grabbed my hand and 'boom'.

And that's when accidents happen.

And then, my mom opened the door and saw us in this embarrassed pose. 

*Flashback ends* 

 

Don't get it wrong, we didn't do anything in there. 

I walked downstairs, blushing madly as I took my hood jacket and opened the front door. 

"Where are you going? _____!" My friends called for me. 

"For a walk!" I said to them and shut the door. 

 

Taemin's PoV

"I swear we didn't do anything in there." I tried to explain to my hyungs as they go all psycho about me being with her in that room. 

"Are you sure?" Minho hyung asked me. 

"Err.. ya I'm very sure." I said to them, smiling. This is the first time I've ever smiled so brightly after that incident. 

Why was I this happy now? Because... 

 

*flashback* 

The moment I fell on the ground, I felt something on top of me. Then I felt something soft and sweet on my the tip of my lips. 

Wait... I had this feeling before... 

I opened my eyes and noticed that our lips touched. She then pulled her head back and hold on her lips. 

"So...Sorry..." She said. 

And then the door was wide open, her mom was standing at the door while her friends and hyung were shocked of seeing us in this awkward pose. 

*flashback ends*

 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Key hyung was being harsh since just now. 

"Er... nothing." I blushed a little, then answered him. 

"I'm bored..." Jonghyun hyung said right after he knew what happened after I explained it to him. 

"Then shall we go out for a walk?" I suggest. 

"walk? where to?" 

"The mall?" 

"No, no, KFC!" 

"How about the soccer field?" 

"Whatever, I want to walk on my own so... " I smiled at them and walk outside after putting on my specs. 

 

Narrator's PoV

After Taemin left ____'s house leaving Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Onew at the house, he walk to the park where ______ was suppose to be at. 

He spotted ______ and called for her name.

"_____!" He said. 

_____ turned around and spotted Taemin calling her and walking towards her direction. 

She blushed madly when she remembered the scene that just happened a while ago. 

"I'm sorry!" She said and bowed to Taemin. 

"It's fine... " He said to her. 

"Are you willing to listen to what I want to say now?" Taemin asked _____ while smiling sadly. 

_____ who is still blushing, nodded to avoid eye contact. 

"Okay then..." He said. Then he continued to the next sentence.

"That day, I was waiting for you to show up. I already know that you're _____ and you're the one who had my phone before I got here. When I was waiting for you, that Eun Mi shown up and was holding my phone. I ignored her and waited for you. Then she said that you won't show up. And then, she started acting all innocent in front of me, which is useless cause I've did that for like 100 times and I'm good at it. I ignored her again and then she suddenly pulled my collar and force me into kissing her. And that's when you suddenly appeared and saw this..." 

_____ kept quiet and listens to every word Taemin said. 

"Okay. I'm done with my explanation." He said. 

"So... she forced you..." _____ said softly. 

"Yes. You finally understand... " Taemin smiled at her. Which is the ultimate weapon to make every girl faint. 

"O--oh..." _____ was embarrassed that she blushed again after looking at Taemin's smiles. 

"Should we go back?" Taemin smiled at her while saying that, she nodded hardly. 

"_____..." Taemin suddenly stopped and called for her name. And when she turned back, he pulled her hand towards his chest and hold on her waist, then... 

 

Their lips touched again.

 

"Now... it's not an accident. "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my... Taeminnie... >< 

okay~ Chapter 24!!! now everyone's wish came true~~ she listened to Taemin's explanation and then they..... 

>/////< 

So... I hope you'll love this chapter~~~ >< <3<3