He's the prince and I'm the nobody

Through the Phone

 

Your PoV

2 days had pass, but he still haven’t call or message me. I looked at the phone, why am would I care about such things? I don’t even know him…

Suddenly, the phone rang. I quickly jump off my bed and looked at the screen. 

Key Hyung

Who’s key? I don’t know. But I still answered the phone.

“Yuh-ba-sae-yo?”

“Yah!! How many times do you want our Taemin to call?” Oh god! It’s Ki Bum(that’s what they called him…)! How I hope I could hang up the phone now!

“Erm… sorry… the phone’s battery…” I said. It’s true. The battery was dead since yesterday. I’ve manage to charge it because my father had the same phone brand as his.

“Hyung! Give me the phone! Erm, sorry, key-hyung always acts like this…” Taemin told me. I was pressured when I heard Key’s voice, but relieved after I heard Taemin’s voice.

“O-Oh…” I said. 

"Sorry for giving you so much trouble..." he apologized. Why is he apologizing? it's not his fault... 

"O-oh... you don't need to apologize..." 

"Wait... i haven't ask for you name... Have I?" 

"My name is _______" I said it without hesitation. 

"So it's _______? okay, I'll remember that!" he chuckled. 

"Taemin-ah, hurry up! we need to go on our next schedule!" one of his hyungs said. Taemin responded. 

"Sorry _______, got to go, I'll chat with you next time" He told me, and then hang up the phone before I get a chance to say good bye. Guess i was a little disappointed, just a little. 

 

Taemin's PoV 

I hang up the phone and went to the van. 

"Taemin-ah, why don't you just give up on that phone, just... buy a new one..." there he goes again. Recently, manager hyung's nagging is getting worse, much worse than key hyung. 

I ignored what manager hyung said and listened to my ipod. 

Why would I want that phone back anyway? 

The phone was actually an excuse, so that I can have someone to talk to, other than my hyungs. 

While I was thinking, I accidentally fell asleep. 

"Taemin-ah! wake up!" key hyung said while whacking my . 

"Ouch... where are we?" I asked. 

"We're here already, hurry up and let's go in! it's cold here!" Onew hyung told me. He was standing outside the van, freezing. 

"Oh..." I yawned, then got out of the van. 

 

Your PoV

I walked downstairs and turn on the TV. 

"star king? oh well..." I went to the kitchen and took some snacks out. Then i sat on my favorite seat and watch Star King comfortably.

"Annyounghaseyo, we're SHINee" It's them. So they were on Star King yesterday?

I watched the show all the way to the end, every part I saw about him, he just keeps on smiling. I mean, to me, it's just so hard to keep on smiling for 1 hour. 

After watching Star King, I finally realized the distance we should have, a distance between an idol and... a nobody.

I turned off the TV, then looked at Taemin's phone.

"I should really return his phone as soon as possible..." I told myself. I look at the time, it's 4.00p.m. 

well, time to work! 

Before I got out of the door, I saw Taemin's phone. 

"Maybe they'll come again..." I took the phone, smiling. Then took the usual path to work.