House invaded

Through the Phone

Your PoV

I'm still hiding behind the door to avoid them from coming or looking for me. 

I mean, seriously! Did they ever thought of my own safety??! What if I get killed by their fans?! 

I seriously need to think of something... Someway to make them go away!!!

"_____? why what happened?" My friends asked me. 

"No... nothing..." I smiled to them but still standing at the door. 

"Please... I beg you guys... stay here with me tonight... please..." I begged them, I even attempt to make myself cry again. But they agreed before I started crying again. 

"Okay..." They said. 

"Yes!!!! Thank you!!!" I shouted and hugged them. 

"What yes and thank you?" Wait... this voice... 

I turned around and saw spiky hair standing by the door. Then turn back to see my friends in shock. 

Oh... God... 

"Why--How--!!!!" I couldn't find words to say, it's stuck under my throat and won't come out. 

"You didn't lock the door, that's how." He said to me. While he took of his shoe, then, the others, Key, tall guy and chicken maniac followed, while Taemin just stand there. 

"Hey! I didn't give you permission to come to my house! Get out now!!! before I..." 

"Before you?" Spiky hair suddenly walked closer to me.

"Be--before I..." I stepped back and knocked on the sofa. My friends were still in statue mode. 

"Taemin-ah, hurry up and close the door! we need to do this quick!" I can hear the door closed. I turned around and see Taemin closing the door while looking down.

"Wha-What the hell?!! Wait... why are you.... don't get any closer you freak!!!" I said. I already had no where else to run to. He used this chance and put both his hands on the sofa, letting me no where to run. 

"So... You're the..." He was trying to say something, but I covered his mouth. I know what he's trying to say. 

"Shut.Up..." I whispered in his ears and glared at him. He seem to know what I mean, and looked at my friends who just recovered from shock. 

"O-Oh.MY GOD!!! Why is SHI---SHINee!!!!!!!!!!" One of my friend fainted. All SHINee members looked as she faint, slowly falling down to the cold, hard floor. 

I could see Key whispering to Taemin. What the hell? And why the hell did Taemin nodded?!!!

I pinched spiky hair's hand for him to get his hands of the sofa so that I can run. 

"OUCH!! what was that for?!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. 

"I'm calling the police!" I shouted as I hold onto my phone. 

"Oh no you don't!" Tall guy finally started talking! wait, there's no time for this... 

"Just listen to us for once!" Someone suddenly hold my hand which is holding the phone. And that someone was Taemin. 

My heart skipped a beat again as I see him just right in front of me. 

"Do--Don't touch me!!!" I said. Then slapped his hands away. 

Why... When I decided to shut all my feelings away, you came back again...

 

Taemin's PoV

I was hurt, real hurt when she said to not touch her. 

I sighed. There's nothing I can do anyways...

"We're here to ask you for a favor." I said. Onew hyung looked at me with those 'hey! That's my line!' look on his face, but I ignored it. I need to find a topic to talk to her. 

"No!" She tried to run upstairs, but Onew hyung got her before she actually got to the staircase.

"Okay miss. we have no time for this." He told ______. 

"Listen, we just want you to come with us and..." Before Onew hyung could finish his sentence, Key hyung interrupted. 

"Act as one of my friend." Key hyung said. _____ looks confused.

"Wait... Ki Bum I thought that..." Key hyung covered Jonghyun hyung's mouth before he could say the shocking word to ______. 

"______! how the hell do you know SHINee?!!!!!" Her friends ran to her and asked crazily. 

"I...." She didn't know what to say, she just turned to look at me, confused. 

"Oh... I met her somewhere when I was chased by the fans, she saved me." I said to her friends while smiling at her. It wasn't a lie, right?

"And you didn't tell us you've met SHINee?!!!! Oh my gosh _____ you're 1 lucky girl!!!" They started hugging ______ and screamed when _______ was just standing there in fear. 

"No... I don't want..."

Noona neomu yeppeo~ 

"Yes?" Onew hyung answered the call. I guess it's from manager hyung. 

"Oh... Right... Ya I'll make sure they don't wonder around this area. Ya, okay." He ended the call after that. 

"Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin... bad news... " He said in a serious tone. 

"We can't go back to our dorm... " 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Calm down... manager hyung said he'll come and fetch us during midnights so... until then... " He then turned around and looked at _______. 

"We'll count on you to hide us, okay?" He patted her shoulders and smirked. 

 

Your PoV

"WHAT?!!! N--..." My friends covered my mouth before I could say the word "No" to them. 

"Of course! Glad to have you here!!! hahahaha...." They said. 

The SHINee members chuckled except for Taemin who is looking at something else. 

"_____..." Eh? Did he just... 

I turned around and see him smiling at me. 

"We're counting on you." He put up a fake smile and said. 

"It depends... if my mom comes home then... " 

"I'M HOME!~~ ______ do you miss m--- OH MY GOSH!!!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're ______'s friends." Spiky hair said while smiling brightly to my mom.

Pffttt, as if my mom would... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MOM?!!!!

"Oh my... I can't believe that ______ would have such a handsome friend like you..." Did she just blushed?! What the hell?!! Mom!!!

"Don't just stand there, come! Sit! I'll get tea." She said and pulled me to the kitchen. Leaving SHINee and my friends at the living room. 

"So, who's the lucky guy?" She asked me. 

"What?!!" 

"I can see you know~ You like that one right?" She pointed at Taemin. I blushed madly when he suddenly turned around and saw me. 

"UMMA!!!!!!" 

It wasn't suppose to be like this.. I was suppose to be mad at him, no, I was suppose to not know him! 

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking the door. 

I walked to the door and asked them to hide. 

"Who... " I opened the door and guess what? She still dared to show her face in front of me. 

"_____... " She said. She looks sad when she said that. 

"AHH!! EUN MI!! I want to tell you that------" I covered my friend's mouth so that she won't be saying anything unnecessary. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling well at the moment, if you want to talk, we'll talk later." I told Eun Mi and was planning to shut the door, but Eun Mi stopped it. 

"_____! Why are you so mad anyway? It's not like you and him are in a relationship or something!" She started babbling about that day. 

"Whatever." I said to her coldly and shut the door. 

"_____! Why are you doing this to Eun Mi?" I ignored what she said and walk towards Taemin's direction. 

"You should be lucky that that scene wasn't on the news..." I whispered in his ear. 

"Stay here or whatever, just don't get me into trouble!" I shouted at them and ran to my room. 

It's not like you and him are in a relationship or something!!!! 

Ya, Eun Mi was right... Why was I so mad at her kissing him?