The Lost Phone

Through the Phone

 

Your PoV 

Ring~~!!

The bell finally rang. Everyone poured water and screamed of joy. Why are they doing that? Because… Winter Holidays is here!!

“So, everyone, please remember to finish your homework during the holidays”

The boring teacher said before she leaves the classroom.

“Oh my gosh! _________! We have to hurry now!”

“What? Why?”

“If you don’t want to miss the 30minutes then hurry!”

My friend took my bag and pulled me out of the classroom.

We reached the shop and the 30minutes sales was about to start.

“I’ll go buy something to drink.” I said. Actually, I was planning to look around the place before it starts.

I walked around the place and saw 5 tall guys wearing sunglasses and masks, looking suspicious.

Why are they wearing sunglasses when it’s not even sunny? Are they, possibly, some gangster? I thought.

I walked back to my friends as soon as I noticed them walking towards this direction.

“Why are you so slow? I thought you went to get something to drink?”

“I was, but I changed my mind”

I wasn’t planning to tell them about those people just now. I mean, I can’t be sure that they’re gangsters.

Finally, the door opened.

We did all we could to squeeze into the shop and bought whatever we found.

I was happy with what I bought but my friends… they don’t really like what they bought…

I happily looked at the things I bought and didn’t notice what’s coming until I knocked that person.

“O-ouch…” it’s one of the guys I’ve seen just now. His glasses dropped when he and I knock each other.

“…” he used his hand to cover his face. Then stood up and ran away.

“Wh-what’s with him? How could he just ran away without saying sorry to me?” I stood up noticing my friend’s mouth opened wide.

“Err… why does your face look so pale all of a sudden?” I asked her curiously.

“You don’t know who that is just now?” They asked me.

“No… I don’t know him”

“You serious?!”

They were in great shock.

“I’m serious”

“But that’s… Ta…”

“Tar?”

“NO!! Taemin from SHINee!!”

“What? Who? ” I asked them again. I’m still confused. Not knowing what my friends were saying. After a while, I decided to give up and part with my friends. They’re still planning to shop while I have to work part time.

 

Hello~ Hello~ narumdaero yongkirul naesseoyo~... 

Someone’s phone rang. I looked at my phone, no one called. Then I noticed the sound didn’t come from my phone, but the phone that was in my shopping bag.

Weird… where did this phone came from?

“Yuh-ba-sae-yo?”

I answered the phone call. It was from someone the owner of the phone knows.

“Erm… so you had my phone?” It’s a guy, his voice sound like a gentleman. It makes me want to remember his face.

“Err… ya I had your phone…” I said.

“Could you… give me back my phone?” he sounded worried. About his phone of course.

“Sure! How am I supposed to give it back to you?”

“Erm… how about you come to the…”

“Wait! You can’t let her come here! What if she turns out to be a stalker?” someone with a unique voice stopped the owner of this phone from telling me the place.

Wait… STALKER?

“Erm… well EXCUSE ME! I’m not a stalker okay?”

“Oh! Sorry! That’s just hyung talking nonsense. I’ll talk to you later, and I’ll message to my phone and let you know okay?”

He hangs up before I could even say a word.

“Wh-what hyung?”

I looked at the phone awkwardly, and then look at the time that was shown on the screen.

4:58p.m  

“Oh my gosh! I’m late for work!!!”