Chapter 9

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yang Seungho, Leader and the eldest of the group named MBLAQ” Ya eun read out his profile as she searched it from the internet.

“His voice is sweet and lovely” Ya eun read out the next line. “Sweet? Lovely?” Ya eun thought. “What is sweet and lovely? His voice just like a grandpa who is in 60.” Ya eun hissed.

“He got a very luscious lips and that slit on his bottom lips id the iest thing ever” She looked back to the screen of her mobile. “Huh? y lips? Those thick lips are y? Which part?” She commented on the facts.

“Have mad piano skill, can play guitar, beatbox, breakdance, do cards trick, good at playing soccer, honest” she read out the nest facts about him.

“Honest?? Which part from him, look honest? School captain? Class president?? Does he look like one?” Ya eun said mockingly.

“What? Yang Chopin? Is he that good in piano? What’s with the Pink Seungho?” She felt disgust with the facts.

“What is this?” Her eyes stopped on the last line. “Gadget mania??” Ya eun mumbled looking at the facts.

“Huh!! He is surely an idol, huh?” Ya eun said and touch the screen of her phone to close the tab but she stopped when her eyes noticed something.

She scrolled down the page and looked at the writing there, Rain’s raising idol, MBLAQ from J.Tune Entertaiment.

“J.Tune?” Ya eun was familiar with this name. “Ah~ That Mr. Cho?” Ya eun remembered it now.

“I think I should go there to get back my purse” Ya eun smirked.

 

“Seungho ah! We are leaving, we will be back by tomorrow” G.O announced. “Don’t be late for tomorrow schedule!” Seungho yelled from the kitchen.

“Arassoyo hyung~” The other members replied.

“I think I should drop by the company for a moment” Seungho mumbled by himself.

 

Finishing his business at the dorm, he dropped by the company. He went to the recording room and sat there with his hyungs.

They were talking about their next coming album and planned to add some songs or intro to the songs.

“Seungho ya! Can you make the intro for this album?” His hyung asked.

“I will try it hyung, I will be in the practice room to find inspiration” Seungho said.

“Alright, don’t force yourself, because we still have plenty of time.” His hyung said.

“Don’t worry hyung” Seungho smiled then stood up from his seat. He walked to the practiced room which has a piano there.

 

“J.Tune company” Ya eun mumbled in front of the building. She walked in but was blocked by the security.

“Ms. You are not allowed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter