Chapter 16

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya! Ya eun ah! What happened to you?” Sangyoon asked her when she entered the café with bandage on her hand.

“I fell from the stairs” Ya eun replied him, walking to the kitchen.

“Ya eun!” Sangyoon called her name and followed her to the kitchen.

“Tell me what happened!” Sangyoon stood in front of her.

Knowing that Sangyoon won’t let her go if she didn’t tell her, Ya eun let out a sighed.

“They came for me yesterday” Ya eun said. Sangyoon looked at her with his wide eyes.

“You meant them?!” Sangyoon asked. Ya eun nodded her head.

“Should I move?” Ya eun said.

“If you want to move, move to my house” Sangyoon said. Ya eun shot her eyes to him.

“Are you crazy oppa?” Ya eun scolded. “I can’t put you and Seungyoon in danger because of me” Ya eun said.

“But.. but…” Sangyoon muttered.

“Oppa, I rather gone to the side world than put both of you in danger” Ya eun said.

Knowing Ya eun’s hard-headed Sangyoon stopped talking about that, “So, where are you going to move?” Sangyoon asked.

“I haven’t known yet. Let’s see the situation first” Ya eun said. Sangyoon sighed.

 

“Boss, we couldn’t get her sign. She is stronger than what we think” a man said to the old man.

“I see” The old man said. “It’s ok, we have plenty of time to play with her. Keep your eyes on her” The old man turned to see the man. The man nodded his head and walked out from the room.

“Let’s see who will be the last to survive.” The old man smirked.

 

“Ya eun” Seungho called her name out as he walked in the café. He put on cap and scarf to disguise himself. 

“What can I do for you sir?” Sangyoon walked towards him. He eyed him from head to toe suspiciously.

“I am looking for Ya eun” Seungho said.

“I am sorry, there is no Ya eun here” Sangyoon was shocked hearing him calling Ya eun’s name but he hid it and tried to look calm in front of him.

“I know she is working here” Seungho said.

“And Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter