Chapter 26

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya eun ah” Secretary Park called her.

“Ne.. Ajhussi” Ya eun replied her.

“Company needs you to show up.” He said. Ya eun sighed at the other line.

“Can’t it be postpone?” Ya eun said.

“We can’t anymore” He said.

“Alright then” Ya eun sighed.

“And one more.. About Sangyoon and you..” Secretary Park said. Ya eun just listened to all his words.

 

“Ya! Grandpanda!! Do you have time today?” Ya eun called him through the phone.

“Can you stop calling me grandpanda?” Seungho hissed. “And I do have time, why?” He continued.

“Let’s go on a date” Ya eun said. Seungho was silent at the other line. “Just forget about it. I will ask GO oppa” She was about to hung up the phone.

“I didn’t say I don’t want” Seungho said it quickly.

“Ok.. Let’s meet up at the park” She said. Seungho replied with an OK

 

“Who’s that?” GO asked, standing beside him.

“You scared me” Seungho glared at him. “And since when you are here?” He asked.

“Since just now” He replied.

“Who’s that?” He asked again.

“Noone” Seungho replied.

“It must be Ya eun asking for a date” Go said while walking away, Seungho looked at him in shocked but then he ignored him.

 

“You are late” Ya eun grumbled as Seungho walked to her place. She has been waiting for him 30 minutes.

He didn’t say anything but stared at her in awe. He was memiside with her beauty. She was putting more girlish shirt today. She tied her now curly hair to the left side.

 “What?? Grandpanda!!” Ya eun glared at him.

“Why do you wear like this? It just don’t like you” He faked a cough.

“Should I put on my hoodie while I am in a date?” Ya eun raised her eyebrow.

“I just known that you have a bad habit” Seungho said. Ya eun looked at her with furrowed eyebrow. He flicked her forehead, made him earned a death glared from her. He was shocked but then he smiled.

“What are you smiling at?” Ya eun looked at the weird Seungho.

“You are pretty” He blurted out, then he turned away and fake a cough.

“I know I am pretty.” Ya eun said, Seungho turned to look at her raising his eyebrow.

“I am even prettier than the idols” She said, earned a chuckled from Seungho.

“What make you say so?” Seungho asked.

Ya eun walked closer to him and held his hand. “Aren’t I prettier than those idols?” Ya eun whispered ily, Seungho gulped at the closeness between him and her.

“See, you are even gulping” Ya eun laughed out and moved a few back steps.

“Are you teasing me?” Seungho looked at her with his big eyes.

“If yes, why?” Ya eun stopped laughing and looked into his eyes.

Seungho moved forward to Ya eun and smiled sheepishly to her.

“Do you think I will move back and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter