Chapter 38

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story will end soon!!!

===========================================================================

 

“Are you ready?” Sangyoon asked Ya eun. She nodded her head. “Don’t worry. Everything will go on with the plan” He assured her. She replied with a smile.

“Ya eun” Yeongeun popped out her head into the room followed by Sunggyu at her back.

“Don’t push me, Gyu” Yeongeun hissed.

“Who asked you to block my way?!” He lifed her up in a bridal style and walked toward Ya eun’s place.

“Ya!! Let me Go!! I can walk by my own” She hit his back, buried her blushing face on his neck. He chuckled at her blushing face and let her go after they were infront of Ya eun.

“Oh.. I don’t know that both of you are this close” Ya eun teased both of them.

“Shut up!!” Yeongeun hissed. “Anyway, how is everything?” she asked.

“Done!” L.Joe came in to the room, followed by the other members, infinite and Teen Top.

“I don’t want to see you in that” Chunji faked a sob.

“Ya!!” Yeongeun yelled at him. He stopped the acting and gulped looking at her glaring at him. “Go and get ready in your position!” She told all of them, they all nodded their head and walked out from the room.

“It will end here. I promise” Yeongeun cupped Ya eun’s hands and gave her assuring smile.

“Thanks unnie” She replied her with a smile. “Be safe unnie” She hugged her. Yeongeun hugged her back. “I will” She said.

The ballroom was filled with lots of people, they were attending the wedding ceremony of Ya eun and Sangyoon.

 

“Hyung, hurry up.. We need to be there before 7” Chundoong dragged Seungho from his room.

“I don’t feel like going” He said and sat on his bed.

“Let’s just tie him” GO came with a rope and tied Seungho, they dragged him to the car and pushed him in.

“Ya!! Ya!! I said I don’t wanna go” He yelled to them. “Mm.. mm..” He tried to say something but his mouth was covered by cloth.

“Good job Chulyeong ah” GO praised the maknae. Mir gave him a wink.

30 minutes rode, they finally arrived at the wedding party, all of them got down from the car, they realeased Seungho and nugged him with them, made sure he won’t escape and run away from them.

 

Seungho was pissed off with the members but he couldn’t do anything since all of them were in the wedding hall.

A lot of business man and women were there, some of them looked young and some of them were in 30 or 40.

He made his way to the place where there were not a lot of people, he took a glass of drink before deserted himself from the crowded.

‘Why should I attend her wedding party?’ He sighed at his thought.

A few minutes later, the party began, all of the people in the room turned their head to the couple who are entering the room.

They declared their wedding infront of the guests and now they are going to exchange the rings.

‘I can’t see this anymore’.  He was about to step out from the room but stopped when he saw familiar guy holding a knife on his hand in the corner of the room.

*BANG!!*

A shot was heard.

Everyone stopped and looking at where the shot was coming from.

“You are not supposed to be happy” a man in his 40s said, people started to made space for him as he walked toward Ya eun and Sangyoon.

At the same time, the blonde guy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter