Chapter 22

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, are you alright?” L.Joe asked her as he piggie-back her to her house followed by Hoya and L who walked infront of them. Ya eun didn’t answer but just nodded her head.

“Your arm is broken, right?” L.Joe asked her again. She nodded again.

“Noona, please listen to me” L.Joe said. Ya eun lifted up her head a bit and opened her eyes.

“Let’s start over” He said.

“I am sorry Byunghyun.” Ya eun laid back to his back and tighten her arm around his neck.

“Noona, You don’t have to, I just don’t like to see you like this” L.Joe said.

“Thank you Joe, but I need to settle all of this” She said, closing her eyes.

L.Joe sighed. “I will be with you till the end, noona” L.Joe said.

“Thanks” She replied.

 

“Secretary Park, can you come to my house now?” Ya eun called him as all of them gathered in her house.

30 minutes later, Secretary Park arrived at her house and sat in the living room with all of them, included, Seungyoon and Sangyoon.

“Ya eun ah!! What had happened to you?” Secretary Park looked at her bruises and broken arm.

“Ajhussi” Ya eun spoke out. “I need you to protect both of them” Ya eun said.

 “Please bring them out from here and protect them” Ya eun pleaded.

Secretary Parkturned to look at Sangyoon and Seungyoon, then back to her.

“I get it” He sighed. “And.. Joe, Gyu” Secretary Park called them. “Please take care of our Ya eun” He asked a favor to them. They nodded their head and smiled to him.

“We will” All of them said.

 

Since that day, Sangyoon and Seungyoon were sent to the state, Seungyoon was entering the new school while Sangyoon was studying about management and bussiness.

They were much more safer there rather than here with her. Ya eun has stopped working from the café, but then she was still working in the club.

She will be accompanied by one of Infinite members or Teen Top members on her way to work till she was off from work.

“Please I need air” Ya eun said as Sungjong and L.Joe were beside her.

“Let’s go” L.Joe pulled Sungjong away. Sungjong was hesistant at first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter