Chapter 30

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating in these few days!! Really really sorry about that. To make it up! I'll update two chapters today~

 

==============================================================

 

“Ya!! What take you so long” a voice yelled out, walking toward her direction. She turned her head to the direction and then turned back to the male infront of her.

“See you” the male walked off from that place.

“Why don’t you pick up my phone?” Sunggyu said angrily.

“Let’s go” Yeongeun said and dragged Sunggyu out from that place.

“Ya!! Ya!! Stop dragging me!” Sunggyu said and yanked her hand, then he walked infront of her. She stopped her steps and looked at the male who was talking to her just now.

“You…” She said.

“Where were you just now?” Sunggyu asked her as they both were in the car. Sunggyu put on his seatbelt and started the engine.

Yeongeun just sat there, doze off, thinking about the male.

“Put on your seatbelt” Sunggyu nagged but Yeongeun didn’t respond.

Sunggyu loosen his seatbelt and moved closer to Yeongeun, he pulled the seatbelt beside her, she was snapped out from her thought by Sunggyu’s action and yelled all of sudden.

“YA!! Dumbyu… What are you doing?” She yelled as his face which was only inches from hers.

“I told you to put on your seatbelt but you didn’t reply.” Sunggyu sat back to his seat with a frown on his face. “And!! What is Dumbyu.. My name isn’t Dumbyu but Sunggyu” He complained.

“Ok.. ok.. I get it Dumbyu” Yeongeun put on her seatbelt.

“Witch” Sunggyu muttered.

“What?! Did you just call me witch?!” Yeongeun glared at him.

“How can she hear that?” Sunggyu stepped on the gas and started to ride.

“Wanna die?!” Yeongeun scolded him as she almost bumped onto the front car.

“Sorry” He said and drove off from that place.

 

*Ya eun ah* Seungho texted her.

*What?! Grandpanda?* Ya eun replied.

*Can you go out for a moment? I am infront of your house* He texted.

Without replying him, she grabbed her hoodie and rushed out from the house.

“Where are you going?” Sunggyu yelled from the livingroom. He was studying and looking at the files which Yeongeun gave him.

“Seungho” She simply replied and rushed out.

“Ya!!! It’s late” He yelled but Ya eun has gone from the house. Sighing at her, he looked back at those files infront of him. They are the files which he needs to read it in one night. It is assignment from Yeongeun

“I really wanna burn all of these and grill some meat on it” He groaned, made his eyes smaller and smaller.

“Anyway” Sunggyu mumbled. “Seems like that witch was talking to someone before I approached her” He tried to remember it.

“A guy with a hoodie and blonde hair?” He looked at the ceiling, trying to remember the guy who talked to Yeongeun earlier.

“Who are you talking about?” Woohyun came out.

“Oh.. Woo, haven’t slept yet?” Sunggyu turned his head to look at him.

“Yeah.. Couldn’t sleep” Woohyun sat beside him. “What’re these hyung?” Woohyun looked at those files.

“Hell!” He answered and slammed his head on those files.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter