Chapter 10

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who play that song?” Ya eun mumbled as she made her way out from that place, she walked to the coming sounds.

“It’s from this room” Ya eun mumbled and peeped inside the room. She saw a familiar figure sat, back-facing her playing the song on the keyboard fluently.

‘So he is really good in piano, huh!’  Ya eun said in her mind.

“Aish!! Why is it like this? It’s a mess.” Seungho sighed, stood up and walked out from the room.

 Ya eun saw him walking toward the door, ran to the other room and hid.

As soon as Seungho walked out from the room, she walked inside the room and scanned the room, there were lots of instruments, guitars, drums, keyboard, etc.

“Hmm.. It’s quite complete” Ya eun muttered looking around.

She walked to the keyboard place and sat in front of it, “What’s this?” Ya eun took the paper which is full of scratches.

She placed the paper on the keyboard and started to play it due to the notes from the paper.

She stopped when it’s not match with the next note, she looked around, “Ah~ there you are” she said and took it.

She took the pencil and scratched the note and changed it. She put the pencil on and started to play the keyboard again.

A smile formed on her lips while she was playing the note. ‘It’s match’ she thought. She replayed it one more time without looking at the note.

 

“Time to work” Seungho walked to the practice room. He stopped in front of the door, listening to the playing keyboard from the practice room.

“Who is inside? And this song?” He said, peeped inside the room. “Okh!” He said, looking at Ya eun.

He walked slowly to the room and stood behind Ya eun. He put his hand on her shoulder, Ya eun who felt someone touch, grabbed the hand directly, pulling his hand in front and elbow his stomach.

“Ouch!!” Seungho coughed out.

“Grandpanda??” Ya eun looked at him with her eyes wide opened.

“Ya!! Can’t you be more feminine? Should you elbow or kick someone who touched you?” Seungho snapped.

“Who ask you to sneak in like a ghost?” Ya eun retorted. Seungho glance at her.

“What? Grandpanda?” Ya eun snapped him.

“What are you doing in our company and how can you get in here?” Seungho asked, sat beside her.

“Aish!! Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter