Last Chapter

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER XD

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY?

PLEASE, I WANNA KNOW YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!!

=====================================================================

 

 

“Where am I?” Yeongeun asked as her eyes opened slowly from the bright light above her.

“You have waken up” a voice said, she turned her head to the side looked at the person. hung opened, looking at the person.

“Seeing ghost?” He said with a chuckled.

“Yu..min ah” She called his name out.

“Here.. Eat this” He pushed a spoon of porridge into , she opened , swallowed the porridge, eyeing him in confusion.

“Here” He feed her again. She opened and ate it. “Anything on my face?” He raised his eyebrow.

“No.. it just.. It’s been a long time” Yeongeun said. He chuckled at her. “Yes.. How long? Four years?” He said.

“How long have I slept?” She asked her. He thought for a while. “May be a year?” He said jokingly.

“Seriously” She hit his chest. “Ouch!!” He touched his chest. Yeongeun let out a small chuckle. “I don’t know that you’ve become this weak” She said, moving her legs closer to her body, hugging it and looking at him.

“I’m still strong” He made a strong pose. Yeongeun lifted up her head and smiled. “Really?” she raised her eyebrow.

“YA!!” Yumin hovered on top of her. His eyes locked with her, she looked into him for a good minute. “I miss you” She whispered.

“Me too” He laid beside her and let her laid on his shoulder. “How have you been doing?” He asked her.

“Well, not much, just stuck in the office with those files which I am going to burn soon” She groaned. He chuckled.

“You didn’t change at all” he said. “Well, I am” She said, He titled his head a bit looking at her with an eyebrow raised. “I am not that badass hoodie girl anymore” She said.

“Yeah.. You are a model and a young successful businesswoman now” He teased. She rolled her eyes. “Do you think I like that life?” she said.

“I don’t know. Maybe??” He shruggled. She hit his arm slightly. “How about you?” She asked him.

“I am…” He thought for a while. “As you see I become more handsome and strong” He lifted up his arms and show off his muscle.

“Hoh!!” Yeongeun rolled her eyes. He let out a chuckle. “It’s nice to tease you” He said.

“Yes. And you are the only one who dare to do that to me” She said.

“Remember our first meeting?” He asked. Yeongeun looked at him into eyes and nodded her head. “It’s the worse day in my life” She said.

He chuckled remembering that day, “Yes. And because of you, I am being recognized as the genius photographer” He said, she smiled remembering that day.

“And it because of you my life as a gangster ended. I never thought to be a model, you know. It’s all because of you keep bugging me with your camera” Yeongeun said giggling.

“And there’s once you almost broke my only life” He said. She chuckled remembering it.

“Yeah.. You are lucky at that time, if I’m not being chasing by those stupid gangsters your camera has been shatter into pieces now” She said.

“Oh.. You remember it well” He said. “I thought you have forgotten about it, because whenever I talk about this you always say, did it ever happen? I don’t remember it” He imitated her voice.

“YA!!” Yeongeun hit his arm again. “Does my voice sound like that?” She pouted.

“Yes. You do. Look at you know.” He said. She turned her body to the other side, ignoring him. He poke her arms but then, she just shruggled him away, he poke her again, she turned to glare at him.

A smile curved on his face, he put h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter