Chapter 19

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa.. Help me to open the door please” Ya eun yelled from the kitchen.

“Ne..” Sunggyu replied from the livingroom.

 

“Ya!!! Nam Woohyun!! I know you are good in cooking but please don’t mix all the things you like. Don’t you know I am allergic with that?” Ya eun hit his hand.

“Ya!! Im Ya eun. I make this for myself. Not you” Woohyun pulled the plate from Ya eun.

“Aish!! Can both of you be quiet?” L hissed.

 

“Nuguseyo??” Sunggyu asked from the intelcom.

“Is this Im Ya eun’s house?” He asked not sure because he heard a guy voice.

“Yes. It is. Who are you?” Sunggyu asked.

“Can you tell her that Seungho is here?” He said.

“Wait a moment please” Sunggyu said and opened the door for him. He eyed him from head to toe making his eyes even smaller than usual.

“Ya… eun” Seungho uttered.

“Just come in first” Sunggyu gestured him to get in. He nodded his head and followed him to the room.

“Ya eun… Why you don’t tell us you have a boyfriend?” Sunggyu yelled out from his place.

“What!!!” Ya eun replied back from the kitchen.

“You.. You.. have a boyfriend??” Woohyun held her arms. Ya eun took his hand and twist it.

“Akhh!! Akh!! Hurt!!” He hit Ya eun hand. Ya eun let go of his hand.

“Oppa!! What do--” She stopped when she saw Seungho was standing there dumbfounded.

L and Woohyun walked out from the kitchen and stopped behind Ya eun.

“Noona~ Is he your boyfriend?” Seungyeol broke the silent.

“Really? Noona~~ Why don’t you tell me anything?” Sungjong pouted.

“Oppa!!” Ya eun narrowed her eyes to Sunggyu.

“What? You asked me to open the door right?” Sunggyu said. She let out a sighed.

“Ya!! Ya!! Your kitchen.. It’s burning!!” Hoya pointed to the smokey kitchen.

“!!” Woohyun ran to the kitchen followed by L and Ya eun.

“Why you didn’t turn off the stove?!” Ya eun scolded Woohyun.

“I..I..” Woohyun looked down.

“Noona.. Can you stop it? You have been scolding since just now” L said. She let out a sighed.

“I am sorry Woo…” Ya eun apologized.

“I am sorry for not being careful too” Woohyun apologized back.

“Now, lift up that and cook another dishes, we have a guest” Ya eun told both of them.

They nodded their head.

“Lee Sungjong! Lee Seongyeol!” Ya eun yelled from the kitchen.

“Ne!!” They replied from the livingroom and rushed to the kitchen. Seungho looked at them confused.

“Go to help Woohyun and L” Ya eun said.

“Ne!” They saluted her and smiled widely.

“Don’t disturb us!” L and Woohyun glared at them. They smiled sheepishly, thinking of what they want to add in the food.

“Hyung, we are thinking the same thing, right?” Sungjong whispered to Seongyeol. Seongyeol smiled widely and nodded his head.

 

Ya eun walked to the livingroom, Seungho, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya were sitting there, eyeing Seungho like they were going to eat him as their dinner.

Ya eun rolled her eyes as she looked at their stare.

“Oppa.. Your eyes are going to disappear soon” Ya eun said as she sat beside Sunggyu.

“Mwo?!” Sunggyu said, made his eyes even smaller.

“See. Hyung.. They are gone” Dongwoo said jokingly, earned a glared from Sunggyu.

“Who are they?” Finally Seungho asked out the question from his mind.

“They are my g--” Before she could finish her words, Hoya cut her off.

“We are her cousins” Hoya said.

“Ho--” She tried to say but Sunggyu cut her again.

“Yes. We are her cousins” Sunggyu nodded. Ya eun sighed.

“What bring you here?” Ya eun asked Seungho.

“Um..” He thought for a while.

“Wouldn’t it impolite for you not to introduce your boyfriend to us, your cousins?” Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

‘Boyfriend?’ Both of Ya eun and Seungho thought.

“We are not like what you think about” Ya eun and Seungho said together. Three of them raised their eyebrow and looked at them.

“Well, I guess you are” Dongwoo said and sipped his drink.

“Hyung!! You drink a lot nowadays” Hoya said.

“I am just thristy” Dongwoo sip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter