Chapter 39

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One More chapter to go!!

===============================================================================

 

“Umma, appa.. I’m here” Yaeun stood infront of their grave again. “It’s been four years since the last time I visited both of you” She put down a flower on it.

“Company has back to normal. Everything is back to normal” She smiled. “Umma, Unnie..” tears are rolling down her cheeks.

“I’m really sorry toward her, because of me..” She stopped, looking at her parents’ picture. “Miannhe.. Unnie Jongmal Miannhe..” She lowered her head.

“Ya eun” a voice called her. She turned her head and looked at the person. “You have come” She smiled weakly to him.

“Omonim, Abonim.. I’m here” Seungho put down a bucket of flower too.

“Seungho ya.. Unnie…” she uttered.

 

 

Four years ago.

 

“Yeongeun ah.. Yeongeun ah..” Sunggyu cried holding her hand whole way to the hospital. She tried to open her eyes and breathe heavily.

“Yeongeun ah” Sunggyu caressed her hand, tears rolling down from his eyes. “Please hang on, we are almost there, huh” He said with a crack voice.

“G…gyu..” Yeongeun lifted up her other hands. Sunggyu took her hand and put it on his cheek, shaking his head.

“No.. Don’t talk.. We almost there” Sunggyu said. Yeongeun shook her head lightly and looked at him warmly.

“Thanks” She mouthed. Sunggyu shook his head, tears were streaming down from his eyes. “No…” Sunggyu said.

 

At the other side,

“Seungho ya!! Seungho!!” Ya eun yelled out his name, they were in hospital now. Yaeun was beside him whole the time until he is being pushed to the emergency room. Ya eun looked at the door being closed. GO walked to her and brought her to the bench beside the room.

She sat there, face plam, blaming her self for all of these. “Unnie” She shot up and took out her phone. She dialed Sunggyu’s, there was no answer from his phone. She dialed his number again till someone picked it up.

“Gyu oppa” She called.

“Noona” the other line answered.

“Joe.. How is unnie?” She asked furiously. L.Joe was silent not answering her. Tears ran down from the corner of her eyes.

She ran to the other place, dropping her phone.

“Where are you going?” Joon asked her but she just ran from there. Chundoong and Mir ran followed her.

GO and Joon sat there waiting for the doctor to come out. Few minutes later, the nurse come out, “He lost a lot of blood, we need blood” She said.

“Just use ours, we have the same blood type” GO handed out his hand. The nurse nodded her head and asked them to follow her.

GO looked at the empty hall for a moment before following the nurse.

 

“Joe” Ya eun called him as she spotted him.

“Noona” L.Joe called her. She ran limping toward him, as she reached him, she lost her balance and fell into his arm.

“How is unnie?” She cried. “How is she?” She shook his shoulder. L.Joe turned his head not answering her.

“Oppa” She walked toward Sunggyu. Sunggyu lifted up his head to look at her. “Oppa.. How is unnie?” She asked him.

Sunggyu looked at her with his teary eyes, but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter