Chapter 29

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya!! DumbGyu!!” Yeongeun called him as he laid his head on the desk. Sunggyu turned his head and ignored her.

“Do it properly!!” Yeongeun smacked the table.

“Why should I learn all of these?” he lifted a bunch of files.

“Go and ask your cutie dongsaeng” Yeongeun said and walked back to her seat.

She looked at her desk and sighed then she continued to do her work. ‘I wanna live like Ya eun too’ She smiled bitterly at her thought and started to check the files.

Hours had passed Sunggyu finally done with his job. He stretched his body and looked around the room.

His eyes stopped at Yeongeun who was leaning her head on the desk with her eyes closed.

He walked toward her and examined her face closely.‘so pretty’  He thought.‘Wait! What am I saying! This witch can’t be pretty. Remember!! She is a witch.’  He shook his head furiously.

“Min..” Yeongeun uttered in her dream.

“Uh??” Sunggyu looked at her.

“Yu min..” She said again. A single tear rolled down to her face. Sunggyu was shocked looking at her.

‘She is crying’ He said in his thought. “Yeongeun ssi.. Yeongeun ssi” Sunggyu shook her lightly.

“Umm..” She replied and lifted up her head. “What?!” she glared at Sunggyu as she was fully awake. She turned her head to the wall.

“!!” She cursed as she saw the clock. She hurriedly stood up, grabbing her coat and stromed out from the room.

“You can go home now.” She said and slammed the door.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” a girl on her hoodie came in.

“You are here” The director greeted her with a big smile.

“Nae..” She said and bowed to him.

“It’s been a long time. I was shocked when I heard you are the one will take the lead in this MV” the director said.

“Ah.. yeah! It’s been a long time. I did this as my cousin request” she said.

“Oh~ I see. Anyway, glad to see you back” He patted her shoulder.

 

“Hyung.. Look at that hoodie girl” Mir said to his hyung.

All of them turned their head to see the hoodie girl which Mir talking about.

 

“Oh.. I get it.. I will do my best” she said to the director after hearing his explanation.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter